Autumn Leaves are Falling

mmmmmm attached ?

oh well not going then anyways
Free snail trails at midnight
Behold fallen leaves whew

fallingleaves

a thousand hanging Chads
With the Fall season once again upon us,
I feel it may be time to become better educated with the finer arts and raise awareness to the most refined acquaintances.

New York State Museum
Ross Park Zoo
Albright-Knox Art Museum
Strong Museum of Play
Everson Museum of Art

National Civil War Museum
Independence Hall & the Liberty Bell
Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
Electric City Trolley Museum
World of Little League Museum

Email address is located below in my signature line.
Please TITLE your correspondence with (If you would like to direct me to) your All Time Favorite from these Points of Interest.

Until then...succulent grape
vinEyards Liked, My wInery passpoRt is reAdy to go Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
For those who do not have the common sense and knowledge to make comments directed toward the topic or the content therein; simple solution is to kindly start your own thread. A creative, artistic, unique and playful mind is a rare commodity. It seems this thread has gone off topic by some (no names mentioned) who still have insecurities that manmade treasures could not resolve. Therapy helps and also keeping busy with work or ways to improve your well being...just saying.

Ok, so getting this topic back on track. Recently I have had to pleasure to be accompanied to Russell Salvatore's Memorial Park and the Ross Park Zoo. I am patiently awaiting to attend a couple events happening at the Carnegie Museum and Andy Warhol Museum while having my mini vacation.

Parade possibly in November at the Museum of Play. That will be a fun time by all.

Have a great week everyone, take a nice Sunday drive to look at the beautiful foilage colors of the trees.
Have a safe and wonderful Autumn 🍂🙄
DD