Which turns you on more Ladies?

ALL the above!!!!
...Oh the older generation of avid ECCIE posters who lack grammar skills. "Its sensing that he came" or "Sensing that he had come" instead of "Sensing him came during penetration". Manslut, were you in a cave when you typed that? LOL

I enjoy the feeling of a guy releasing himself inside of me. I love the way a dick pulsates when its "there". You can feel the balls get tight with all the cum inside of them. And yes, this is covered. No freaky/nasty thoughts please.

Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Being the avid poster that I am, I did notice your 2 posts on this thread were a grammatical improvement over the majority of your posts, btw. Also, thank you for noticing my misuse of 'him' instead of 'he'. The blame actually lies on the AutoSpelling function and that I did not notice the error till it was too late to edit....But, Miss College Reformed Grammar Girl, your SPIN still does not explain how you got SEEING out of SENSING (I can play this game all night youngster, you know this. Why do you insist on digging these holes? ROTFLMAO )

Back to the real subject matter - Your response of the pulsation experience was excellent...I love when the female's vagina pulses for a few minutes after she climaxes hard one or more times from lovemaking.
#3! I hate stopping when someone cums, and I love the feel of it
Being the avid poster that I am, I did notice your 2 posts on this thread were a grammatical improvement over the majority of your posts, btw. Also, thank you for noticing my misuse of 'him' instead of 'he'. The blame actually lies on the AutoSpelling function and that I did not notice the error till it was too late to edit....But, Miss College Reformed Grammar Girl, your SPIN still does not explain how you got SEEING out of SENSING (I can play this game all night youngster, you know this. Why do you insist on digging these holes? ROTFLMAO )

Back to the real subject matter - Your response of the pulsation experience was excellent...I love when the female's vagina pulses for a few minutes after she climaxes hard one or more times from lovemaking. Originally Posted by ManSlut

Trust me, I will graduate Magna Cum Laude and my brain will be out of this fucking world.

But anyway, back to the topic on hand, I love seeing him cum as long as he doesn't squirt it into my eye and I am robbed of eyesight. Albeit that is during a nice blowjob or right after he has had an orgasm inside of me and pulls the rubber off to do some "body paint".

I enjoy seeing ejaculation in progress, but back to what I said, I'd rather enjoy his body on top (or below) mine. The sweat between our bodies, the feeling, the excitement, the climax. Good and tight pussy runs neck to neck with a good blowjob. I like both.
hhhhmmmm #1

For sure For sure!!!!
berkleigh, your Mac & Cheese ad, GENIUS !! I'm going to hijack my own thread and say the sounds of sweet, suctioning, pussy juices can be spiritual to me...This is my favorite feature of my SugarBaby, how wet she gets...I think I'll need to do some KRAFTING with you and see how you match up to her.
Trust me, I will graduate Magna Cum Laude and my brain will be out of this fucking world.

But anyway, back to the topic on hand, I love seeing him cum as long as he doesn't squirt it into my eye and I am robbed of eyesight. Albeit that is during a nice blowjob or right after he has had an orgasm inside of me and pulls the rubber off to do some "body paint".

I enjoy seeing ejaculation in progress, but back to what I said, I'd rather enjoy his body on top (or below) mine. The sweat between our bodies, the feeling, the excitement, the climax. Good and tight pussy runs neck to neck with a good blowjob. I like both. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
And to think, at the beginning you had 'nothing to add' to this thread except grammar lessons...There's hope for you yet !!

You do intrigue me sometimes.
Once I'm comfortable with a woman, I literally ask her "where do you want me to cum baby?". That always leads to fun times. I will do 1, 2 and 3, but 2 is not always easy. I agree with manslut though, 1 does seem like a waste, but some ladies really do like it. As long as we can smear it around and play with it after, I will go for 1.
Two then three
#1 and #3 - I think that it would be very hot to have a provider stroking/sucking me to cumming and then have her continue milking for every drop.
hhhhmmmm #1

For sure For sure!!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
If we can make some mac and cheese first, you can pick any part of your body for #1. So what would you pick?
SOB, I am headed to Htown and let Ms. Foster watch me come all over het tummy!!!!!
I don't mind stroking out my cum, as long as she catches, all the cum I shoot out.

I.T.
SOB, I am headed to Htown and let Ms. Foster watch me come all over het tummy!!!!! Originally Posted by Pure Kitty Lover

Promises.... promises.