We need to maintain a gentlemen atatus quo

And I was born in 1993.
Young & a good provider. lol.
A Call to Arms to "Bring the business back to the class it once had" and "Maintaining a Gentleman's Status Quo"

This by a guy with an avi of a snake biting a vulva, essentially calling young men idiots, trash talking providers and calling some "Ghetto Whores"

The sheer fuckery of this argument has a net force of zero.
A Call to Arms to "Bring the business back to the class it once had" and "Maintaining a Gentleman's Status Quo"

This by a guy with an avi of a snake biting a vulva, essentially calling young men idiots, trash talking providers and calling some "Ghetto Whores"

The sheer fuckery of this argument has a net force of zero. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Plus One, Miss V.

We can always count upon you to sort the wheat from the shaft and focus like a laser in on the core of the matter. If a guy is going to talk the talk, he better be able to walk the walk.
What would you say about the women born from 1981-1990? Originally Posted by Sexy Snake
That they were too old for my taste..... If they were born before 91 they are more than a quarter of a century old and middle aged.... more set in their ways and less willing to learn....
That they were too old for my taste..... If they were born before 91 they are more than a quarter of a century old and middle aged.... more set in their ways and less willing to learn.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Learn what?
The naive young hawt thangs are more malleable and prone to buying into your bullshit and not "set in their ways" yet,no?

The sheer fuckery of this argument has a net force of zero. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
What do you mean? You met mongers who were 20 to 30 years old?

Oh and by the way, the snake crawled out of the woman's vulva.
yup...... many a nice young lady was born in those years..... Originally Posted by Whispers
What decade were you born in? 40's? 50's?

Oh and by the way, the snake crawled out of the woman's vulva. Originally Posted by Sexy Snake

You sir, are staggering in your charmlessness.
That's a new word! "Charmlessness!" Lol! I love it! There's just no way to describe certain people lol! Until now lol!!!

Oh and by the way, the snake crawled out of the woman's vulva. Originally Posted by Sexy Snake
You sir, are staggering in your charmlessness. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Waiyt a gottdamm minit! Thet's mah job!
Why is thet feller a-stealin' mah job?!?!?!?
Git ol' Donaldt Trumpf onna horn! We gots anutha one thet needs dee-portin'!
Git ol' Donaldt Trumpf onna horn! We gots anutha one thet needs dee-portin'! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
What? I didn't understand that.
Git ol' Donaldt Trumpf onna horn! We gots anutha one thet needs dee-portin'!
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
I am a Trump Supporter myself.
What I really enjoyed is how the second provider he mentioned in his initial comment was Leah Lustae, who just last week stirred up an awful lot of drama by posting an alert on a hobbyist in good standing in retaliation for a 'no' review. Not only does this detract from your argument but it also casts the other ladies you mentioned in a bad light by association.

Second you're making these claims about how we need to be gentlemanly and soft on the providers when your review history is mostly backpage and over half of it is a no. This doesn't lend you a lot of credibility either.

You then go on to complain about guys who prefer to pay 150-250 and how they're just not up to the caliber of women that you see that might be worth 300-700... meanwhile you paid your example of a high end provider (Reagan Rox) 200. I mean who are you talking about here? Us or yourself?

I think I really got where you were coming from when you started talking about how all these younger men are reducing the class of the hobby. Dude, I guarantee that the types of girls you've been frequenting will definitely see a guy in his 20s. And a guy's age doesn't have a lot to do with his behavior or class. You're doing a good job of demonstrating that.

It seems to me like you're virtue signaling to the providers that usually come up in the ISO section, just like a forever lonely dude saying "But I'm a nice guy!" And your chosen means of doing so, calling a lot of the girls cheap whores, the guys cheap mofos, and generally whining isn't going to work out for you quite as much as you think it will.

I think the reason posts like this get made, the shittiest attempt at WK that I've seen in a good long while, is because there are two types of guys who do this. The guys who want a little no bullshit fun. And the guys who can't get it any other way. Which are you?
I think the reason posts like this get made, the shittiest attempt at WK that I've seen in a good long while, is because there are two types of guys who do this. The guys who want a little no bullshit fun. And the guys who can't get it any other way. Which are you? Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
I am not wk providers nor backing up old mongers. I am just making a statement of how I feel about this type of generation.

I just think the young ones are failed. I am not the guy that can't get it his way type, but more of a business savvy guy.
Am I the only one who books directly with "Young Hookers for seniors"?