Encounter: Sonora not for me

I have a really nice, very attractive young, lady that does everything I want, and never watches the clock, for $250. Why should I change?

By the way, Big Deal, she doesn't have a manager either.

She has all the business and income she wants. Some of the ladies know this fact.

Just the facts, Jack.
That's the fact, Jack.
Im impressed JR!
No really
Wow that serious huh lol.... intense group here.
Is that what I said? NO! So STFU!
You need to keep your comments to yourself and stop attacking other people on here.
Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
Who did he attack though? You made a statement that implied he should just get the ass and dash. If anything you attack him..

LOL @ keep your comments to yourself but you replied to his comment
Well your about as intelligent as Fiddle!

Smdh! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Just to nit pick your writing, the proper use should be: you are, or the contraction you're. The word your means it belong to you; as in the phrase: That Ford over there is your car.

Gee, didn't all of us learn this in grammar school: if I recall properly, it was about the fifth grade.

Just to nit pick your writing, the proper use should be: you are, or the contraction you're. The word your means it belong to you; as in the phrase: That Ford over there is your car.

Gee, didn't all of us learn this in grammar school: if I recall properly, it was about the fifth grade.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Actually this is a hooker board not a school father time so its not really important.
JRL and BD- take it off the board or get points. Your choice
Ck Points for what having a grown up discussion?
Smh