Provider with a 7" minimum requirment.

Maybe she should have this playing on her site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrlxvO4YxSE Originally Posted by AmberBamber
That video was OFF THE HOOK!
Thanks for sharing.
... are in like Flynn. Originally Posted by LNK
Glad someone knows the correct use of the term.
  • LNK
  • 08-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Glad someone knows the correct use of the term. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Amazing how many sayings get mangled or changed almost beyond recognition.

I remember trying to figure out WTF someone meant when they were describing a project they were working on, it all fell into place, and they posted: "Wa-la!"

I was like, Wa-la. Hm. Then I said it out loud and figured it out.

Voila. (Actually Voilą, but most won't bother with the accent.)

Or, as I just saw in a thread here ". . . just a decreped old man."

Decrepit, surely.
a businessman boards his flight to a client. and as he sits down, a rather attractive youg lady takes the seat next to his. once the plane is aloft, the lady takes out a book and begins reading it intently. the Businessman reads the title of the book .. "Sexual Activi-Activities and...Statistics"

eventually, the young lady looks up and sees the Businessman smiling. she says to the Businessman, "oh, my book! it's quite fascinating!" to which the Businessman replies "oh, in what way?" and the young lady replies, well, did you know that ..

"American Indians have the longest penises in the world?"

"No" replied the Businessman.

And that "Polish men have the largest diameter of a penis in the world?" she says.

"No. i didn't" replied the Businessman.
At that point the stewardess arrives and serves a glass of wine to the young lady and a scotch to the Businessman. When the young lady turns back to the Businessman, she exclaims "Oh MY! i haven't even introduced myself, my name is Jean, and you are?"

and the Businessman replies
"Tonto Kowalski"

all i know is that im not going in afterwards....might loose my hat. and not feel the mutha fucker....
It does seem to be a very odd business model.

Interesting to note that the ladies who posted were saying "good for her" or along those lines, while a few male posters are all like "must be like throwing a hotdog in a hallway".

My personal opinion: good for her.
Wow, maybe she has a little challenge with vaginal tightness. Throw hot dog down the hallway syndrome.
She likes long strokes it appears. I don't see where she may not be tight.
I meet her requirement, but she doesn't meet mine, lol.
I can tell you that I have no children so any assumption of getting stretched out of recognition should be cast out immediately.

What I have is the ability to take up to 9", so you can imagine a gherkin doesn't exactly reach my potential. (Not even folded in half and done twice, as suggested by other forum's discussions.) I can also tell you that plenty of experience has resulted in this knowledge. Do I measure? Yes, but nothing formal.

I love the Evil Knievel Mongers - the ones that make the big leaps to conclusions and often injure themselves in the process.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Torso 07-2013 (3) - Copy.JPG (53.1 KB, 152 views)
"the ability to take up to 9'"? lol like thats a special talent.. silly