Bon Voyage Tatts!

I'm convinced tats is actually a 10th grader who somehow got eccie access. Takes the bus, no license, works at Walmart, no tact whatsoever, speaks like a kid in detention... Originally Posted by Hematoma

Hematoma, that is seriously just wrong. I mean there is no reason to be so rude to 10th graders and compare them to Tats.....What did those little kids do to be so rudely compared to tats?! and as for walmart?! i mean walmart has benefits, class and style that is WAY above that of tats, you're just tryin to bring down kids and a company that is LOADS better than what tats is.

and as far as CG's comments, I concur with you. He treats women like shit, and frankly i think that's wrong, but i will miss tats til he returns......It's like that special ed kid that keeps eating glue in the corner and slamming his head off of a table: you WANNA just keep watching to see what happens. at least thats my opinion, lol
CG well said. PAT income will dip, Tits bus use will decline, won't be able to buy monthy passes. Maybe we need a count down clock for the return of Tatas/Tits.
Here he has. I think I've only had 18. Originally Posted by bambino
Im talking sum total on all hooker boards
and for the providers who celebrate the banned. It is bad business for you. Let me explain, not many guys are going to stay clear of you because of someone complaining about your prices. In fact, many are more intrigued because of the debate he created. You ladies have been far long in this business to know that there are always young new comers and it is hard to keep clients because we look for variety. This guy kept you in their minds. Makes one want to book with you. Such as lark, someone makes a review of her. Tits debated her price, her review got attention. More guys are intrigued. Originally Posted by pgh1269
The weird thing is that I never saw this guy. Everyone in the whole world knows I am under the radar/retired, most of my content is down (ECCIE however is full of endless drama and entertainment, so I log in occasionally to read all this crap). It was a flattering review, but I don't want/ need the publicity. More concerning is that the phone number in the review was not mine. I reported it to an admin. Bizarre.
I think it is a lost of honesty. The guy had some valid opinions. Originally Posted by pgh1269
Oh my god! You just barreled up and hit a grand slam into the river with that one!
BTW that was NOT an invitation to PM to try to schedule. :-) I just honestly have no idea who that guy is. He obviously hasn't scheduled with me because I only provided my number after a confirmed booking... which was ALWAYS done through my infamous booking application... on my website... which is not up. But anyway, good to know people now think I am suddenly able to squirt. :-P
BTW that was NOT an invitation to PM to try to schedule. :-) I just honestly have no idea who that guy is. He obviously hasn't scheduled with me because I only provided my number after a confirmed booking... which was ALWAYS done through my infamous booking application... on my website... which is not up. But anyway, good to know people now think I am suddenly able to squirt. :-P Originally Posted by larklibertine
Damn! You were on my list for my final tryst in the hobby, now I have to start all over!
The weird thing is that I never saw this guy. Everyone in the whole world knows I am under the radar/retired, most of my content is down (ECCIE however is full of endless drama and entertainment, so I log in occasionally to read all this crap). It was a flattering review, but I don't want/ need the publicity. More concerning is that the phone number in the review was not mine. I reported it to an admin. Bizarre. Originally Posted by larklibertine
Hmmmm - Thanks Lark. I have seen several reviews in the past month from newbies with no other reviews to their name posted that seemed suspicious. I guess guys trying to steal some review credits so they get premium access. Always sucks. At least this guy wrote a nice one for you but still, that ain't right. People who make up reviews need the banhammer falling down on them.
Oh my god! You just barreled up and hit a grand slam into the river with that one! Originally Posted by Big Stig
OMG!! You are so funny. What a ladies man you are!!! You told the bad man off and you are the savior of all women. And you added a cute smiley to it. How awesome you are. You are the best. Now that you are happy Tits is banned , you can return your nose to the nearest ass.
I wonder what some of these ladies that keep their prices high and selective feel when they book with someone like Big Stig who fancies both cheap hos at sleazy hotels and high price babes.
serious, not trying to cause an issue but I understand that girls like to keep their numbers down for safety purposes and should expect at higher rates , gentlemen who are more careful on choosing other providers.
I think there have to be safety concerns when a guy chooses more accesible women and then expects activities like BBBJ from providers who try their best to be safe.
The weird thing is that I never saw this guy. Everyone in the whole world knows I am under the radar/retired, most of my content is down (ECCIE however is full of endless drama and entertainment, so I log in occasionally to read all this crap). Originally Posted by larklibertine
Then you must have found this highly entertaining... I know I did.

Something came up that reminded her of the James Bond movie Goldfinger. In a perfect impersonation of Bond's female nemesis, Lark said, "My name is Pussy Galore." I laughed. Then, proud to quote 007's famous response, impersonating a British accent I replied, "I must be dreaming." In response to my feigned accent, Lark then shot out a famous pun that Moneypenny once thrust upon 007: "You're a cunning linguist." Truly charmed, : I could say was, "we shall see," -- to which she responding while removing her skirt and impishly smiling, "yes, we shall." After intense kissing, sucking, fucking, and explosively both cumming, we relaxed and started talking again. When I mentioned my connection to the medical profession, in a deep, reverent tone Lark quoted a line from the Will Farrell movie Stepbrothers: "This is a house of learned doctors." As I laughed joyously, she continued with another memorable quote from the movie: "I want to roll you into a little ball and shove you in my vagina." That she did - until I once again exploded inside her. After I came, she looked at the filled condom and sang two bars from the Boats n Hoes song in the movie: "we sail around the world and go port to port/every time I come I produce a quart." I see that my review started debate on a number of issues. Competing points are all well taken, but in the end I'm inclined to give a lot of credit for this ho's charm. Originally Posted by greatshock
I wonder what some of these ladies that keep their prices high and selective feel when they book with someone like Big Stig who fancies both cheap hos at sleazy hotels and high price babes. Originally Posted by pgh1269
Truth be told Stig & I have never been BCD BUT we have spent some time together .... I have a lot of respect for Stig. He keeps it real and doesn't bullshit ya., He's funny, cute, and has always been a complete gentleman. So honestly I know him well enough to say I trust he makes the right/safe decisions for himself.

serious, not trying to cause an issue but I understand that girls like to keep their numbers down for safety purposes and should expect at higher rates , gentlemen who are more careful on choosing other providers.
I think there have to be safety concerns when a guy chooses more accesible women and then expects activities like BBBJ from providers who try their best to be safe. Originally Posted by pgh1269
I call bullshit. Of course you're trying to cause an issue. What other purpose does this post have? Lemme guess you're trying to enlighten us clueless ladies. Gosh by golly oh Gee, thanks for the info.
Bser did ya'll check the IP addresses to make sure tits hasn't returned? I think he might have snuck in.
Hey pgh1269, I have a suggestion for you...go fuck yourself.

I could care less if that asshole is here or not. He never bothered me, in fact I laughed my ass off at some of the nonsense he routinely posted. Personally, I'm a big fan of posting nonsense. But, I'm also intelligent enough to recognize it as nonsense when I read it.
Then you must have found this highly entertaining... I know I did. Originally Posted by lustylad
If I started singing, clients would throw me out of the room immediately.
If I started singing, clients would throw me out of the room immediately. Originally Posted by larklibertine
On behalf of all men, I assure you we would pretend to enjoy it during the session, then talk shit about it (on eccie) afterwards.