Stinky clients ????

So when I started on hear I had the stinkiest yucky client ever... it was so bad that I cancelled the rest of my dates packed up and went home after he left my room..
He gave me a great review and was very happy with are time together... since then I have had a few more stinky ones but never as bad as that first one... I swear I was traumatised. Lol
But I always feel to bad to say somthing to the stinky gents so just grin and bare it.. i would never want my date to feel bad or insulted.... no one has seemed to notice how repulsed I am by their smell but after the fact I'm like wtf : (
Why do you keep bringing it up. I've apologized a 1,000x.
Have a fresh bottle of Hai Karate......will you see me now?
So when I started on hear I had the stinkiest yucky client ever... it was so bad that I cancelled the rest of my dates packed up and went home after he left my room..
He gave me a great review and was very happy with are time together... since then I have had a few more stinky ones but never as bad as that first one... I swear I was traumatised. Lol
But I always feel to bad to say somthing to the stinky gents so just grin and bare it.. i would never want my date to feel bad or insulted.... no one has seemed to notice how repulsed I am by their smell but after the fact I'm like wtf : ( Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
was he really that bad, maybe he just passed a little gas now and then......when he got aroused..................
Why do you keep bringing it up. I've apologized a 1,000x.
Have a fresh bottle of Hai Karate......will you see me now? Originally Posted by splitlicker
LOL. . U were one of the guys I cancelled on..sorry : (
was he really that bad, maybe he just passed a little gas now and then......when he got aroused.................. Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Yes was def that bad and it so wasn't gas : (
Yes was def that bad and it so wasn't gas : ( Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Too many people lack common sense these days...
I'm sure some of those fellas who sit there on their XBOX all day fit that depiction. ..but it's no excuse.
looking at reviews from early on lol

u gave it away who it was

lol
looking at reviews from early on lol

u gave it away who it was

lol Originally Posted by Missburger
How did I do that?
He gave me a great review and was very happy with are time together

too much info and then from there its easy to identify
heres an idear ...how bouts if one a ya funnels ...volunteers ...ta have yer plastic man blow a big ...shit ...in yer face then ya reports back bout it here

...that be a ...fetish ...some would pay big money fer
u need the rockstar for that
it would improve his look
He gave me a great review and was very happy with are time together

too much info and then from there its easy to identify Originally Posted by Missburger
Duh.. no its not.. I have a bunch of reviews from when I started here and they were all happy with are time together..
Duh.. no its not.. I have a bunch of reviews from when I started here and they were all happy with are time together.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
hmm ok

but it didn't take long for some to figure out

ijs
hmm ok

but it didn't take long for some to figure out

ijs Originally Posted by Missburger
Ok whatever..
I'm sure u or anyone else doesn't have it figured out..

Unless he wrote in the review "I stunk so bad and she didn't even notice, took my stinky dick like a champ and loved every min of me smothering her face with my stank ass smelling balls"
lmao