Looking for a midget provider

Use to be a girl that came to DDD name Kream & for tall girls there is always Candi Staxx ; ) I think she 6ft without heels
I just find it bizarre, albeit entertaining, when anyone acts offended on a "you know what" board...Maybee I don get it cuz I ain't that smarrt
I just find it bizarre, albeit entertaining, when anyone acts offended on a "you know what" board...Maybee I don get it cuz I ain't that smarrt Originally Posted by Eryn
I doubt anyone is truly offended,..

I look at it this way.. I don't mind someone using cuss words during a conversation, be it informal or formal however. Using 'fuking this' and 'fuking that' over and over is a bit low class in my opinion. Shows your ignorance on how to properly convey thoughts and feelings more appropriately
  • Toyz
  • 09-02-2014, 08:57 AM
If u are talking about the asian chick from LA , yeah shes been around forever shes awesome! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Yeah Nikki that's the one. She's actually kinda cute and has a bad girl attitude. I seriously might see her next time she's in town. Its all for fun anyway...
I think we should replace the word "midget" with the "n" word..the last time we played this game it was REALLY fun!! Right, Toyz?? Originally Posted by Eryn
I think I just made that joke without sounding tacky but good joke recycling I guess.
Yeah Nikki that's the one. She's actually kinda cute and has a bad girl attitude. I seriously might see her next time she's in town. Its all for fun anyway... Originally Posted by Toyz
She had stellar reviews on RB take the midgie plunge.
Ah wonder when folks is a-gonna protest Tootsie Roll fer a-usin' tha werd "midgees" like thar a-protesting tha "Redskins" team name?

• Toyz
  • 09-02-2014, 07:16 PM
She had stellar reviews on RB take the midgie plunge. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
The Iced Midgie Challenge....
Thanks for the info and laughs. I have him hooked up with a date. I will ensure to share the results with you all.
I also want a little person…Wanting a dwarf who had their legs removed!!!! I prefer them older without teeth to gum me. I like the bouncy castle , bouncing her nub body against mine. This is a fantasy of mine, please don’t judge. While I twist her limp body..well it is a half of a body, in the air ..I want her to scream like a rice Krispy treat SNAP CRACKLE AND POP…That is what she will say!!!
As this is serious.. Please only PM me for true deformed. Midget people…..
I also want a little person…Wanting a dwarf who had their legs removed!!!! I prefer them older without teeth to gum me. I like the bouncy castle , bouncing her nub body against mine. This is a fantasy of mine, please don’t judge. While I twist her limp body..well it is a half of a body, in the air ..I want her to scream like a rice Krispy treat SNAP CRACKLE AND POP…That is what she will say!!!
As this is serious.. Please only PM me for true deformed. Midget people….. Originally Posted by travis13131
Theres an amputee provider in kentucky but shes not a midgie. Shes missing half an arm and entire leg i believe.
Im 4"7, curvy, cute and LOTS of fun!!!!
I called a midget provider once.
She got very huffy and said she didnt offer specials.
I said maam i didnt ask for a special, i said i was feelin a lil short .
Thanks for the info and laughs. I have him hooked up with a date. I will ensure to share the results with you all. Originally Posted by Eeyore007
Ran across this ad on BP SA:

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...nly-35/9720985