Hobby Phone question - yes, again

• av8tr
  • 09-20-2014, 09:42 PM
I had a trac phone and the minutes got pretty expensive. I now have Cricket, subsidiary of A T T, coverage every where. You can sign up at any Cricket store and use a made up name. Unlimited text, calling. and more data than I need.
$40 a month cash, or $35 if they can do automatic account withdraw. I had an old IPhone, got it unlocked. Very pleased with the service. Had it for around 8 months.
Service with Metro is not spotty anymore. I have traveled all over the US with mine.. only issues with service have been in the Colorado/Wyoming/etc area. I can drive from here to Atlanta without problem, as well as from here to Baltimore without problem.

Now the texting issue, yes I've seen that first hand, but it generally works great.

I personally haven't had any issues with pic messaging with Metro. I've posted pics from my phone to emails without them looking poor or modified...

Biggest issue I have with Metro is that their internet is horrid. I've ended up dropping the internet service completely with them (its a secondary phone) because it just wasn't worth it.
"The job is giving us company phones."

That should do the trick. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I am the company. For both companies. And the iPhones are our company phones. Nobody would believe that a cheap burner phone is a company phone at a law firm or for O&G investing. Communications, edited documents, and top notch email are mission critical for us.