Weekend Blues

Go shopping at the Galleria

Contact me at bermuda0219@yahoo.com
Let's have fun !

786-592-7933
OMG! I was just in FL! I went to Disney World and Universal Studios for the 1st time!! It was a blast well excepts all the rain cause of the Hurricane.
Would love to visit again on another FUN trip!! Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Heh....I wish I knew you were Down...I would have let you pull My mickey ears....
Go run together
Call me,)
This is fun. Lol
I like to go shop for strap ons. Or try to find women who have strap ons. It always fills up my time.
Soo many amazing Ideas!! Thank you all for the comments!
This weekend though...I'm getting my first tattoo! Originally Posted by Richardtx
Have Fun! I have tons of amazing art work and love every piece!! It is addicting and your going to love it! Headed to Cali in Nov to get my last 3! Can't wait!
Shooting range
Have Fun! I have tons of amazing art work and love every piece!! It is addicting and your going to love it! Headed to Cali in Nov to get my last 3! Can't wait! Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI

Your body is a beauuuutiful canvas Nikki, just the thought of your art is making me fuzzy headed already
I have always enjoyed a swing....like one on a playground.
Always wanted to eat a woman out in a swing🤔
Netflix and chill kind of weekend ...
I have always enjoyed a swing....like one on a playground.
Always wanted to eat a woman out in a swing🤔 Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I got a Swing in my PlayPen! *hint* hint*
I am in the Plano/Frisco Area...Have a cool PlayPen located near 121,NDT,GB, and 75. Still new to the area so really don't know what all goes on just yet. Still exploring! Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Now, I need to come see you.
Go to work. Clean house. Mow the yard. Wash the cars.
My LAWD, Nikki. You look tiiiiight in that white lingerie. Next time, no swing, no wedge, no string, no zero-gravity springy-thing; just me, you, and the back of that lingerie pushed off to the side.

Boys, if you haven’t let KLN put you through the high intensity interval training that is a visit with her yet...you owe yourself this gift. In my opinion, it is one of the holy-hobby-grails. She’s a must see.

I’m serious, Nikki. I’m in control next time. I have some yoga poses I’d like to help you get into.
Nikki sounds AMAZING.