Arnold Palmer's Dick

Because he has a sense of humor. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

So... it's OK for a grandpa (or great grandpa) who wears makeup, by the way, to talk about other guy's dicks in front of children? In front of minors? These rallies are not 18+ events. They are supposed to be family friendly political events.

That said,

What the fuck? That's disgusting.
So... it's OK for a grandpa (or great grandpa) who wears makeup, by the way, to talk about other guy's dicks in front of children? In front of minors? These rallies are not 18+ events. They are supposed to be family friendly political events.

That said,

What the fuck? That's disgusting. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
He didn’t mention Dick, Cock, Penis or any genitalia Owbie. He was talking to people who already knew the story. Not underage people Owbie. Cry yourself a river.

BAHAHAHA
You polled everyone in the crowd to know they all knew the story?
You polled everyone in the crowd to know they all knew the story? Originally Posted by HDGristle
Did you? Trump supporters know what’s up. I did. They don’t go to drag queen shows in Zelionople. Long live the King!!!!
Sure, after you Googled it

BWAHAHAHAHA
Sure, after you Googled it

BWAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by HDGristle
You’re the Google King Mr Gristle. I use more reliable and trustworthy means. Arnie and Trump are Kings!!!!! Bid dick daddies!!!!!
Multiple women have confirmed otherwise about Trump, but if you wanna call him daddy, that's your call.

As for your methods, are you saying you ogle dudes in the shower at golf clubs? No need to answer. You trust your eyes. And Telegram
Did you? Trump supporters know what’s up. I did. They don’t go to drag queen shows in Zelionople. Long live the King!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
... BOOM! ... ... So that's that!

#### Salty