If that was you and you're a Provider...

Ok Ok…yea, I guess I understand. Sometimes I wish one of my guy friend is a hobbyist. :-)
I had the same eye contact from a Twin Peaks bar tender the other day.... Now, I have to buy her a red Bikini from Vic's Secret
I had the same eye contact from a Twin Peaks bar tender the other day.... Now, I have to buy her a red Bikini from Vic's secrete ... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Who is Vic and what is he secreting?? LOL
Dammit..... Spell check fail.... !!!!!!
Vicky's underwear store, the fancy stuff!
Me like Sam!!!!!
just like when i see a guy dressed nice in a suit i instantly think oh yeah he's a hobbyist lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
No one would recognize me at work or thinck fucktard.

Who is Vic and what is he secreting?? LOL Originally Posted by samantha thom

Vic is l4b's preop tranny handle.
Ok Ok…yea, I guess I understand. Sometimes I wish one of my guy friend is a hobbyist. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
Where's the application for being Sam's friend?
Sometimes, your hobby sense tingles.

It's like provider radar. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
^^^^^ This.....
Sorry HD...if you don't have an Ultra, fuggedabouditt...

Not to trash the guy she was with but...I'm sure we've all wondered why a beautiful woman is with..."him".

Still patiently waiting, lol.
This is a long shot but...what the heck...

Went to a restaurant last night; a Cajun seafood place near I-20, southwest Dallas. We finished our meal and started walking out. I passed this table and there were 3 people, one was a very pretty woman.

As I walked by, I looked at her and she looked up at me. We both nodded and smiled..one of the warmest, prettiest smiles...

I kept walking; didn't want to cause anything; she was probably with an SO, BF (or maybe a client?) and I was, too. The urge to look back as our group passed was unbearable...this lasted all of 2 seconds...maybe.

So...if that was you and you're reading this, please PM me.

And thanks for that smile. Originally Posted by Prolongus

How are you sure she is a provider? She may just be a young hottie that likes short fat bald ugly old men like us. Don't underestimate your charm.
This lifestyle really fucks with your head.

We are actually a pretty progressive bunch, despite the few here who still don't quite "get it."

She may well have been a provider.....or a sugarbaby at least. But, there is still such a stigma about this little world of ours that most people (male or female) would never even consider taking part...no matter how much they may secretly want to.
If the scenario was different and she was by herself how would you approach her if you suspect she is a provider. Is there a method to doing it, or should we as hobbyist never approach someone who we expect is a provider?
If the scenario was different and she was by herself how would you approach her if you suspect she is a provider. Is there a method to doing it, or should we as hobbyist never approach someone who we expect is a provider? Originally Posted by dongeykong
Never Never approach someone you "think" or know is a provider in public even if they are alone it's NEVER ok
  • hd
  • 07-25-2014, 09:57 AM
Not to trash the guy she was with but...I'm sure we've all wondered why a beautiful woman is with..."him".
The look I get is " that's nice that you've taken your daughter out for dinner"

If I was with my SO or non hobby friends, I would not even make eye contact, but if alone, I may take a glance and see how she responds only if she is alone also. There are a few of the ladies here that I would like to say hi to if I were to see them in public, but only if she gives me a nod.

Better safe than sorry!
Never Never approach someone you "think" or know is a provider in public even if they are alone it's NEVER ok Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
+1

If you want to know how these ladies really feel about, go find the post Ze made a little while back. I'm sure those sentiments are shared with the majority of the ladies here.

TM