Sunday, 17 July 2016: Baton Rouge police respond to report of officers down

Who are the perps? White bible and gun hugging racist's?

or are the 0zombie Kings plans coming together perfectly?

inquiring minds want to know!

Who are the perps? White bible and gun hugging racist's?

or are the 0zombie Kings plans coming together perfectly?

inquiring minds want to know!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Black youths are the perps. Just a few days ago a pawn shop was burglarized many guns were stolen and one suspect was arrested. He apparently told police their goal was to shoot at police. Two others are still at large, possible responsible for the shootings this morning. Good chance this racial violence will flow into the general population. That should make the race baiting assholes in D.C happy.

Jim
... a pawn shop was burglarized many guns were stolen ........ Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
"We" have got to pass a law against burglarizing pawn shops for the purpose of stealing guns .... this shit has got to stop!!!! I think some Congressional hearings would be in order to make it a Federal offense to ....burglarize pawn shops for the purpose of stealing guns ... and budget $50 billion to do a study ... with a Pawn Shop Czar to oversee the study and report the findings to the President ...next year! Errrrr ... well .... it depends!
President Obama in Dallas: “I understand these protests” … they can be messy” … “police can get hurt”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ight-get-hurt/

I never liked that "word" .... "perps" ..... it sounded too much like ... "perks"!
Who are the perps? White bible and gun hugging racist's? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Sounds like by the timing they were either getting ready for church or already on their way to church ... otherwise the shooters might not have gotten awy!

Nothing like getting beaten down with a floppy Bible with a soft leather cover!!!!
I never liked that "word" .... "perps" ..... it sounded too much like ... "perks"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

You are right, I should have called them "RACIST THUG MOOSLEM COLLABORATORS"...

You are right, I should have called them "RACIST THUG MOOSLEM COLLABORATORS"...

RTMC's ..... or just COP KILLERS for the "culturally correct" crowd!

The current events remind me that about 30 years or so ago in San Antonio there was a rash of convenience store robberies in which clerks were being executed .... one of the last ones over a six-pack of beer. The Police Chief announced publicly a program of installing "shotgun officers" store coolers with orders to shoot anyone coming into the store to rob it. A few days later a couple of dumbasses were shotgunned during their aborted attempt to rob the store ...

..... things got quiet after that!
This is going to be a BLOODY FUCKING WEEK...

Not to worry whiffy, Ohio lets supporters and protesters to open carry. what could go wrong?
Jim didn't vote for the 0zombie King... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Jim didn't vote for anyone.

They won't let you wear tin foil on your head at polling places.
Not to worry whiffy, Ohio lets supporters and protesters to open carry. what could go wrong? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
With paper work. But if were a betting man I'd put my money on the supporters:

The following individuals are prohibited from carrying a weapon in Ohio.
•those younger than 21 years old
•non- U.S. residents
•non-Ohio residents, unless the person is a permit holder from a state with reciprocity with Ohio (see Gun Permit Laws in Ohio for more information on reciprocity)
•fugitives from justice
•those charged with or convicted of a felony or specified misdemeanors
•people who have been adjudicated mentally incompetent or involuntarily committed to a mental institution
•those convicted of resisting arrest in the last ten years
•people subject to a protective order in any state
•people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol

(Ohio Rev. Code Ann. § 2923.13(A).)

as opposed to the Black Lives Matter Crowd!!!!
Jim didn't vote for anyone.

They won't let you wear tin foil on your head at polling places. Originally Posted by Revenant

Name Change...

ir·rel·e·vant

əˈreləvənt/
adjective

not connected with or relevant to something.
Name Change...
ir·rel·e·vant
əˈreləvənt/
adjective
not connected with or relevant to something.
Yup. You can't spell. Thanks for confirming that.

It's "R-E-V-E-N-A-N-T".