FETISH friendly????

For some, a "fetish session" mean the Provider will slip a finger up his ass. While, for some fetish-seeking Hobbyists, they're looking for her entire fist. Different strokes for... Originally Posted by txcwby6
lol---or "different pokes' for different folks!!
Elizabeth Whispers
Thanks for the advice.
<---------- Fetish Friendly / Read my Reviews / Email me / then Get Ready! My toy collection could take on it's own zipcode!
After all, we are here to fulfill YOUR Fantasies!!
Toys for boyz & kink, the new Vanilla!
"Fetish Friendly".....Usually means she's OK with poking a feather up her ass, but draws the line at the whole chicken!

MM
Elisabeth you couldn't have said it better
Now your telling all my secrets, you are the ultimate mind fetish.

QUOTE=M A X;3172106]As stated....fetish encompasses a mass range of likes. It is not a term exclusive to BDSM. I've been involved with foot fetish's is the past, as well as, stocking, pantyhose, thong, shoes, smoking cigs, red lipstick... etc.

According to wikapedia: Sexual Fetish is a sexual attraction to objects, body parts, or situations not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature.

IMO, Greek is NOT a fetish...it's just another warm (worm) hole. For men in the hobby......a**holes are viewed as sexual in nature...LOL (I crack myself up), therefore, not a fetish.[/QUOTE]
"Fetish Friendly".....Usually means she's OK with poking a feather up her ass, but draws the line at the whole chicken!

MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Aw yes, the old "PulletSurprise".

A fetish to be tickled or to wrestles is way different for the provider to do than say beat you to am inch of your life which that is something I have been asked to do... SO even though they may all go in the same catogory THEY ARE ALL FETISHES how about wanting me to use the bathroom in your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG That is considered a fetish too.. so ladies put exactly the fetishes you will do or you will get CALLS FOR ALL KINDS OF SHIT FOR REAL
As a provider who has been practicing in the bdsm world since my teens, I will say the reason I do not advertise fetish friendly, bdsm, or anything kink related, is because even out of the select clientele that I entertain, there aren't many who I would trust to restrain, flog, tie me, or any other forms of bdsm play. Also, I refuse to participate in the more hardcore kinks like scat, knife/needle/sharps, animals, or extreme breath play.

It's hard to delineate that in a few words on your ad, and even more difficult to enforce a code of conduct with new clients. The terms are too subjective, and the concept itself is usually more obscure and taboo than hobbling. For me, even as a sub, a certain level of trust must be earned before I will fully submit in even a single scene.

PS: it's also very difficult to avoid marking the skin which in turn makes the provider herself less marketable to vanilla clients. This might even be considered the primary reason why more of us don't advertise BDSM/fetish friendly.
I have found guys who have said that role playing was their fetish, feet, pantyhose, body worship, etc. These days, I think, "Fetish" is a pretty relative term. That's why I always want to discuss a fetish before the appointment is made. That way I know its something I can facilitate and there isn't any confusion.