Did Anyone Watch Day 2 Of The Second Democratic Debate?

biden is running out of time or perhaps has too much time

the election needs to be at least 15 months sooner for him

with each passing day, his feebleminded, false teeth clicking, gerontologic wobbliness is ever more on display

I see a repeat of admiral stockdale's debate performance in our future or worse, much worse

"who am I?, why am I here?"
Free is Free right ? Ha ,, Clowns ,The Ignorance is strong with them

with each passing day, his feebleminded, false teeth clicking, gerontologic wobbliness is ever more on display

I see a repeat of admiral stockdale's debate performance in our future or worse, much worse

"who am I?, why am I here?" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yep, and the pundits are claiming he won the debate!!!!! He was stammering again. That’s how bad these candidates are. A bunch of angry people. The only two who seem happy are Yang and Williamson. There’s the Dems ticket!!!!!!
Biden fumbled quite a bit at the end. But on a grander scale, you have a problem with candidates stammering?

Free is Free right ? Ha ,, Clowns ,The Ignorance is strong with them Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Ahem...

"who am I?, why am I here?" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Shhhhhhh. The DNC plan is for Biden to have another stroke a month before the convention and Hillz to swoop down and rescue them.

Anybody notice the DNC didn't do away with the "superdelegates?"
Biden fumbled quite a bit at the end. But on a grander scale, you have a problem with candidates stammering?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do, you’re ok with it. You voted for Hillary who couldn’t walk. She basically converted a van into an ambulance.

I watched it and I was very impressed with Andrew Yang - the Asian guy who likes math. And doesn't wear a necktie. He had excellent points and he was right about automation in America. He is also right about lifting people out of poverty so everyone has a better chance of making it.

I was right about Biden - He's fading fast---it was almost painful to watch him and that the end when he gave the wrong text number was just the icing on the cake.

Overall - the most interesting and impressive candidate to me was Andrew Yang.
I don’t think my ultimate choice was on the stage last night.
Elizabeth Warren?

I don’t think my ultimate choice was on the stage last night. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Hillary Clinton.

Maduro for VP!
I do, you’re ok with it. You voted for Hillary who couldn’t walk. She basically converted a van into an ambulance.

Originally Posted by bambino
You have a problem with candidates stammering?

Hillary Clinton won’t be on next year’s ballot. But this guy will.

Elizabeth Warren? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She’s in my top 3.
Elizabeth Warren? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You know it. He likes old women who are frauds.
Relevant. Cogent. Collegial.

Thanks bambino. We knew we could count on you for all three.