How The GOP Committed Suicide Trying to Stop Trump

I got a report that power workers turned their backs on the Bitten motorcade "inspecting" the "Global Climate Disaster" in Louisiana.
I got a report that power workers turned their backs on the Bitten motorcade "inspecting" the "Global Climate Disaster" in Louisiana. Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2021, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Chomsky scares me a lot more than Trump. Chomsky favors a one party state where a group of elites call the shots although he won’t exactly say it. Instead he accuses the other side of exactly that. Trump is much more transparent. He just liked living in the White House and riding on Air Force One. He didn’t feel ethically challenged about trying to steal an election to make that last four more years. And his instincts about the economy are good, except for trade. Chomsky’’s ideas would make the country and the people poorer
Chomsky scares me a lot more than Trump. Chomsky favors a one party state where a group of elites call the shots although he won’t exactly say it. Instead he accuses the other side of exactly that. Trump is much more transparent. He just liked living in the White House and riding on Air Force One. He didn’t feel ethically challenged about trying to steal an election to make that last four more years. And his instincts about the economy are good, except for trade. Chomsky’’s ideas would make the country and the people poorer Originally Posted by Tiny
I don't know why Trump would scare anyone, he exposed the enemy. People like Chomsky, Gates, Soros, Liberals and the Media that's the enemy. You crush the enemy, you don't kiss their asses.
  • oeb11
  • 09-06-2021, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Communist lemmings seeking a free ride in life from big Brother
They won't like what they end up with.

foolish DPST minions.

They do love their Che' with the long, hard hot cigar clenched in those 'lips'!
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2021, 08:14 AM
I don't know why Trump would scare anyone, he exposed the enemy. People like Chomsky, Gates, Soros, Liberals and the Media that's the enemy. You crush the enemy, you don't kiss their asses. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He didn’t crush the progressives. He handed the Democrats control of the federal government on a silver platter, and now we can only hope that Sinema, Manchin and a few others won’t cave and will prevent the progressives from achieving their stated goals
He didn’t crush the progressives. He handed the Democrats control of the federal government on a silver platter, and now we can only hope that Sinema, Manchin and a few others won’t cave and will prevent the progressives from achieving their stated goals Originally Posted by Tiny
No, the stupid voters did that. Trump exposed the corruption and the lawlessness of these liberal politicians and the voters didn't see it that way. They aligned themselves with the Media's deception that Trump was a Racist, Homophobic Bigot and a bunch of other vile crap. Now look where this country is. It's a bad situation that won't get better anytime soon.
No, the stupid voters did that. Trump exposed the corruption and the lawlessness of these liberal politicians and the voters didn't see it that way. They aligned themselves with the Media's deception that Trump was a Racist, Homophobic Bigot and a bunch of other vile crap. Now look where this country is. It's a bad situation that won't get better anytime soon. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Trump is a Racist Homophobic Bigot. Quite a number of people who support him are racist homophobic bigots as well.
Trump is a Racist Homophobic Bigot. Quite a number of people who support him are racist homophobic bigots as well. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Well argued and reasoned!!! Beijing Biden is a Chicom compromised pedophile and quite a few of the Democrats that support him are ChiCom controlled pedophiles as well... I have pics. What do you have to back up your assertions?
Trump is a Racist Homophobic Bigot. Quite a number of people who support him are racist homophobic bigots as well. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
There's Racist Homophobic Bigots on both sides of the aisle. Don't let the Media fool you. Joe Biden is bigger racist than he and the Media are leading onto. Democrats aren't the humanitarians they portray themselves as.
GOP was well on its way to irrelevancy before Trump came along. It is even more evident now that Trump is no longer POTUS. Good thing that will happen if/when the GOP no longer has a chance to win the Presidency ever again, the Democrat split among neo-Liberals and Justice Democrats will finally happen, and finally give us a chance to no longer have an ineffective two-party system. Originally Posted by SecretE

And that's why they picked up seats in the House? because they were on their way to irrelevancy? I love these predictions that the Republican Party will never rise again. You know why that is not true and never will be true? Because there is a Democrat Party that if given power, will fuck up so bad that the electorate simply has no choice but to go back to the slightly less loony right.

And what exactly happens when this "split" occurs in the Democrat party? When splits occur in political parties, they don't usually become stronger, their votes fracture.
  • oeb11
  • 09-07-2021, 06:29 PM

t - the supporters of senile fiden - and his CRT racist segregation plan for
america - Are Racist homophobic bigots themselves !
Sharpton, jackson, etc - and teh fiden party - are the race-baiters who keep black peoples down on your own shit hole city Plantations - for Voter fraud.

and You have the Hypocrisy to point that Racism of your own devising at Others.

Disgusting!!!!~!

You DPSTs are teh greatest purveyors of racism and homophobia EVER in America - .

And damn proud of your selves for your Racism!

Buck fiden

From my cold dead hands!

Hypocrites!