txaustin202... keep my name out of your mouth!

Well I fucked up that reply. Sorry Whispers wrong person I was thinking of some one else. I don't fly that way so no silent tongue for you.
  • Toyz
  • 04-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Yep! But like a car wreck in the far lane I just had to watch. I don't have any idea what started this food fight but it sounds like the two of them don't see eye to eye. I think Whispers knows what is behind this but she will never tell. I think I will get her drunk and pick her brain. Hell I will get her drunk and have my way with her. The silent tongue strikes again. Originally Posted by tucson
Actually Tuscon, I hate to be the one to do this...particularly in a public forum...but I want to save you from yourself. I'll give you the background, you decide if you want to pursue...

1). Rumor is Whispers will do greek, can't do vaginal...but for an upcharge
2). Has "B" cups, but they are a little saggy...or so I'm told
3). TCB is excellent, and rates are bargain
4). Spits
5). DFK on menu, but watch out for the stubble
6). Never turn your back when BCD
7). Gives new meaning to the term "doubles"

Be sure to write a review & give a yes or no grade so everyone else can decide whether to tap it or not, please?

{Sorry Whispers-it was too easy-I work with the material provided...dontcha know)
You think you are better than most and because you are this in shape guy, looks good etc?

You also seem to be obsessed over a provider named Tori, she has this inner beauty. Get on match.com dude.

Reality check golden boy.... you pay for pussy too! You pay for it like all the other fat ass hobbyists you take shots at. You are an ass kissing individual.

You are perfect for provider's standards perhaps but I am sure your SO would think otherwise. How about I blow a load in her mouth while she tells me how much of an ass you are?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I may resemble that remark!
Damn I am glad I don't live in AUS. Here in the metroplex we just flip the bird and go on. Originally Posted by tucson
I wish it was that easy! LOL
Yep! But like a car wreck in the far lane I just had to watch. I don't have any idea what started this food fight but it sounds like the two of them don't see eye to eye. I think Whispers knows what is behind this but she will never tell. I think I will get her drunk and pick her brain. Hell I will get her drunk and have my way with her. The silent tongue strikes again. Originally Posted by tucson
I'd buy tickets for that show! LOL
Ok, now let's NOT forget Tori signed with Team SL first. TxAustin202 your getting beat up pretty bad here buddy. Let me help you get over your infatuation. When you go to see Tori the next time have her model her TEAM SL "69" T-Shirt. Then think of my avatar. If that doesn't do it.... well Toyz banged her like a screen door in a hurricane. LOL

I certainly understand your liking her. Here is something my attorney taught me. I just close my eyes and picture myself writing those checks! Works like a wood steak on a vampire for me!

Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I think you need to join Team SL!
Damn dudes acting like bitches.
You think you are better than most and because you are this in shape guy, looks good etc?

You also seem to be obsessed over a provider named Tori, she has this inner beauty. Get on match.com dude.

Reality check golden boy.... you pay for pussy too! You pay for it like all the other fat ass hobbyists you take shots at. You are an ass kissing individual.

You are perfect for provider's standards perhaps but I am sure your SO would think otherwise. How about I blow a load in her mouth while she tells me how much of an ass you are?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Oh hell yea that was good!
I am going to bury the hatchet with you Sixx because I think we have the most in common. We are in the same age range and come from a similar background. I grew up in the hood like you. The gang infested hoods of Cali for me. We have a similar mentality of not taking any shit. Probably came from our background. I'm sure we could share stories and relate better than most people on here.

I'm not going to cause problems but I'm not going to back down from a confrontation. I'm sure you can relate. I didn't care that you stated the rules but the extra commentary on my intelligence level was not needed. I may look like a jock but I assure you I don't have the IQ of one.

Everybody on here, including the mods, are so biased it's ridiculous. I still stand by my thread that started all this. The only issue all of you swinging dicks had with it was that it would cause GPS and she will raise rates. What does the constant "you are so hot" comments do? But of course the attack pack will and has spun it into something else. End of day I couldn't care less.

Take this for whatever you want Sixx.
I am going to bury the hatchet with you Sixx because I think we have the most in common. We are in the same age range and come from a similar background. I grew up in the hood like you. The gang infested hoods of Cali for me. We have a similar mentality of not taking any shit. Probably came from our background. I'm sure we could share stories and relate better than most people on here.

I'm not going to cause problems but I'm not going to back down from a confrontation. I'm sure you can relate. I didn't care that you stated the rules but the extra commentary on my intelligence level was not needed. I may look like a jock but I assure you I don't have the IQ of one.

Everybody on here, including the mods, are so biased it's ridiculous. I still stand by my thread that started all this. The only issue all of you swinging dicks had with it was that it would cause GPS and she will raise rates. What does the constant "you are so hot" comments do? But of course the attack pack will and has spun it into something else. End of day I couldn't care less.

Take this for whatever you want Sixx. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Austintx202, let me first off say that I respect your service to our country. I applaud for you getting out of the streets and doing well for yourself. That speaks alot of your character and will IMO. I know and am related to many people who are victims of that life, etc.

I am just surprised that you take alot of this more personal than it needs to be. Yes, I am one who talks alot of smack. I can back that up if need be BUT alot of it is for entertainment value if you will. I know how to stir people up when I want to. It's not always called for and unwelcome at times. I guess when you count athletes like Brock Lesnar, Terrell Owens, and othe loudmouths as favorites of yours, it can come off when expressing yourself with your buddies or online, etc.

I take exception that Space is biased. I was a mod with him and out of the both of us, he was always the calm one and logical mod. Yes, you disagree with him but to call him biased because his POV doesn't match yours is just not accurate. I have no problem calling out mods on ECCIE but I can say without hesitation that ztonk and Space are great mods and will enforce the rules even on me. Hell, Space even gave me the ban that I EARNED.

The socials are fun events. I have been to CK's and Whispers with NO issues. I am as controversial as anyone (for my ego I like to think I am the most controversial) but I also go there with no chip on my shoulder and not there to argue with people. I will certainly debate a subject IF its brought up first but I am there to mingle and have fun and revel in being a hobbyist and surrounded by those who have the one thing we can't share with others.

I feel that you had a chip on your shoulder from the boards and it carried over to the social. I also feel you weren't the only one. That is just my opinion.

If you can let things go, you are free to join us at a TP dinner get together. It's short, sweet, and really just guys shooting the shit. I am sure we have things in common but you would be surprised with what you might have in common with other hobbyists, we are all human after all

Mods feel free to close this thread

sixx
...... I grew up in the hood like you. The gang infested hoods of Cali for me. We have a similar mentality of not taking any shit. Probably came from our background. I'm sure we could share stories and relate better than most people on here.

hmmmmm.... I ran Level 12 Group Homes in Los Angeles County for over 2 years with over 100 13-17yo gangsta wannabes under the roof 6 at a time.... bloods, crips, KMA, hoovers, 18th street, MSA-13, etc.. I could go on and on....

one or two authentic bad asses..... but a few dozen I tucked in at night and listened when they cried for their mommies.....

The really baddest of the bad assess was a mexican illegal 17 years of Age that had killed another kid in mexico and was incarcerated in a Mexican prison for 4 years before being released for a new trial. he was inked from his wrists to his ankles and he had hardened so much that he looked about 30.

Our "system" that caught this young man selling heroin on a street corner in Canoga Park and sent him to Juvenie Hall would not deport him. Instead they farmed him to Group Homes and Foster care. A previously convicted murderer seasoned in a mexican prison, WANTED in Mexico.... in the Foster Care System of California....

He walked up to me about an hour after getting him home and said "Sir... I don't need no problems and I won't cause no problems but I got a business t run and a family to support so I will be going as soon as my boys get here to pick me up. Don't try to stop me and we won't have no reason to disrespect you in your home...."

Very soft spoken and respectful.... One of very few kids that concerned me regarding the safety of the home and other kids....

The loudest mouths in the house were always owned by the kids that would cry for their mommies at night....

Originally Posted by txAustin202

I gottta wonder..... Did I ever tuck you in?
Ladies ladies ladies! Ummm I mean guy's....is it really that time of the month for ya? LOL!
Ladies ladies ladies! Ummm I mean guy's....is it really that time of the month for ya? LOL! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Not at all Roxy..... It is all the fresh estrogen in the air!

can't you smell it?

I kno you like boobs.... and butts.... at least I seem to remember reading that....

There is some fine new pussy.... young pussy... fit pussy..... wet oussy.... tasty pussy.....

errr.... sorry... movie flashback....

Anyway.. it's all these new hot young ladies in the mix bringing everyone out to get noticed!
  • Sire
  • 04-23-2012, 09:39 AM

I didn't care that you stated the rules but the extra commentary on my intelligence level was not needed. I may look like a jock but I assure you I don't have the IQ of one.

. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Now he's insulting us jocks!

Why wud yoo du that?