Have you ever had a condom break?

lube it
It usually happens when the guy is trying to get msog out of the condom and it is not designed for that. If the girl is not the msog type, then the guy may try to hide the fact that the first bell is already rang and going for the second one. Then it happens, specially if you are younger or naturally with high volume production.
Magnums do not all come in XL size. Some come in my size and I love them. They are comfortable and better fit.
As for the girl run for morning after pill and std test.
Surely it'll be a anxious time to wait for any test she needs, but we all have to except the risk going into this hobby of ours. However, i'm curious how much of a hassle does the PlanB or DayAfterPill will be or is it really simple medically?
It is a mechanical certainty that small condoms do not want to remain on a magnum penis. The "hoop stress" (actual term) created by this oversized shaft in the latex tube will try to pull the tube off the shaft. The linear-axial and reciprocal cycles of movement during intercourse contribute to that tendency of removal. Sometimes the thing will come off, or nearly off.

If it does not fit fully down the shaft before use, it is too small.

Furthermore, the poorly fitting condom is over-stressed, and more likely to have material failure from what is called "combined stresses" in engineering terms. Relatively easy to calculate for metals. VERY difficult to determine for elastomers like latex.

The short answer is, GUYS assume responsibility for your condom. Find a brand that fits well and not CHEAP, and carry it to use if needed.

The girl wonders what to do. Forget the jerk for now.
Take care of yourself. Get to a doctor or clinic and be tested immediately.

A broken condom opens both persons to whatever the other is carrying, known or unknown -- and whatever their partners' have carried, known or unknown.

Do you realize how quickly that number of possible disasters grows? It grows exponentially according to the number of partners each has had, and how many partners their partners have had, and so forth and so forth. That is how HIV spread so quickly around the world.
Do you even know how many partners you have had, even in the last 3 months?

If you found yourself with something, could you contact them?
If they found themselves with something, could they contact you?
I think by law in Texas you are supposed to help your attending physician contact them privately to advise every partner of the potential threat to their health.

Would you want to be contacted about HIV or other STD?

Food for thought.

This is all less likely to become necessary if you provide your own condoms.

Play safely.

rr
Ok they make magnums but do they make teeny weeny condoms could DH and Sofakingfun give some insight you guys would know about that stuff right
i'm curious how much of a hassle does the PlanB or DayAfterPill will be or is it really simple medically? Originally Posted by rockshox69
Plan B One-Step is cheap and easy to obtain.

If you wait too long and have to do the Ru486 approach the potential side effects are not so swell.
Ok they make magnums but do they make teeny weeny condoms could DH and Sofakingfun give some insight you guys would know about that stuff right Originally Posted by carkido45
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGI8QgPUCw"]YouTube- XTRA XTRA Small Condoms - Instructions for use[/ame]

you can order them in bulk from many medical supply places
Surely it'll be a anxious time to wait for any test she needs, but we all have to except the risk going into this hobby of ours. However, i'm curious how much of a hassle does the PlanB or DayAfterPill will be or is it really simple medically? Originally Posted by rockshox69
$50 at Walgreens...

LAP
Ok they make magnums but do they make teeny weeny condoms could DH and Sofakingfun give some insight you guys would know about that stuff right Originally Posted by carkido45
Whaaaat????????

My fantasy is Dearhunter has a super-big dick that can barely fit a Magnum! I am DYING to see-suck-fuck-lick-worship it! SW
preferably I tend to use magnums and use a zip-tie at the end of my wang
Whaaaat????????

My fantasy is Dearhunter has a super-big dick that can barely fit a Magnum! I am DYING to see-suck-fuck-lick-worship it! SW Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Just ignore carKido, sweetness............he's just trying to stone the Fucking prophet.

Your "fantasy" will keep you warm at night.............cum to the Fucking prophet.

But, I here from certain quarters he is correct about SKF.
They're called The Mighty Mini-Magnums, smartass!
ooh, where do you find those?
Attached Images File Type: jpg minimags.jpg (17.1 KB, 272 views)
See I told you Sofaking would know!!!
$20 carkido's thinking about my little dick right now. Any takers?