hard on makers

Leave the dead alone.....voo doo medicine can't help the wicked.
Everything is not for everyone ... Be careful hun
  • cr76
  • 11-06-2015, 10:55 PM
i think the best advice, which many have already said, talk to your Dr. He will know what to do or give you that will be better then the shitty Horny pills that came from god knows where at a gas station.
drx hey guh!
But Yep leave the voodoo meds alone.
Don't open that door
Black Mamba works.
I bet if the OP did a quickly Search he would find several hundred threads on this very subject.
Conch chowder is news to me

Fi real...Irish Moss and a bowl of conch chowder...make the dead raise.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
For technicalities sake, Vodou is rarely practiced in Anglo-Caribbean countries, but rather in French Caribbean countries such as Haiti. And though I offered some anecdotal wisdom, there is much scientific research which proves that some food and herbs may have surprising health benefits.

Leave the dead alone.....voo doo medicine can't help the wicked. Originally Posted by drx
Conch chowder is news to me Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Conch, in all it's many preparations, mostly in the North Western Caribbean is renowned for it's "properities' in that area. My favourite is right outta the sea, crack the back of the shell, pry it out and eat it raw like that. Yum!

I went with a provider to grab a few beers from the gas station and she grabbed a packet of the enhancement pills (Known to have issues when drinking)... Downed them with my beer and seemed to work great. Not sure of the brand.. Yes it is not FDA approved.. However I BELIEVE the majority of these have natural ingredients. Take at your own risk.. But the worst that can happen? You're taking a gas station multi vitamin.
Zinc ,calcium , Magnesium supplements always get me up. I found this out on accident when I was 22 . I was just trying to make my joints stronger after my work outs. I'd ended up with the erge to fuck & a hard on that wouldn't go away.
This is more so anecdotal, but where I'm from and other places in the Anglo-Caribbean, Irish Moss is thought to be an aphrodisiac and aid for erectile dysfunction. It's usually consumed in a sweet, creamy drink. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Hidden danger in Irish Moss?

http://www.rawmazing.com/post/irish-...alth-concerns/ Originally Posted by fishingtwo

They just did a brief Irish Moss reference on Thursday's episode of Sleepy Hollow.

As long as you know the side effects, peanut butter has always been a good to go aphrodisiac
Magic for Men works for me, it works real good if it is fresh. But if you let the last few pills in the bottle sit for a month or so then you need twice as much of them for the same effect.
I don't have to have any of that stuff to make me get hard enough for sex but just an attractive lady who want it done to her. I may go soft after screwing a while, though.