Pegging!

lol well that IS true....so do a douche early in morning and then Ill give you a bubblebath
Erotic Patience
Thick jelly gel, booty call numbing gel and a top of the line member that fits.
Erotic Patience
Thick jelly gel, booty call numbing gel and a top of the line member that fits. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Italia calls hers "El Strappy".
Hi Natalie...sent you PM with lots of details.
Pegging is hot! I love it but don't currently offer it. Patience is key for beginners and one of the most important things.... Lube! Lol and lots of it. A nice relaxing massage before helps set the mood.
Erotic Patience
Thick jelly gel, booty call numbing gel and a top of the line member that fits. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I just might have to come back down there for that!
I love this type of play, both the physical sensation and the hot role reversal feeling of being the receiver. I like it much better if it isn't messy.

I have done enemas, but found them to be time consuming, not always easy to accept a large volume, and not entirely reliable unless done at least 3 hours before meeting.

Stella Dearborn is very experienced, LOVES this kind of play, and has a huge array of toys of ALL sizes. She taught me a much easier technique which has been 100% effective for me in the couple of years since. Basically you take an extra large dose of Metamucil 24 hours prior to an appointment and stick to shakes, smoothies, and other liquids until after. You can also do a small rectal douche shortly before meeting if you like. This has resulted in no mess at all the last several times I've done this.
I love pegging and for newbies, it is best done as a long slow warm up, gentle and sensuous. I like to break 'em in gently and then slowly work your way up to larger toys or more aggressive pounding. I want to do it right, as some fellas have some horror stories of women with no skill, patience or joy in the act. you need all 3. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Exactly right! I like to give a nice ass licking and kissing as part of the warm up, too.
I love pegging and specialize in introducing beginners. I would say that it takes an experienced hand to introduce a beginner in a safe & comfortable manner. But an experienced receiver can teach any lady who is unfamiliar how he likes it done. Keep in mind that the untrained ass is tight and sensitive and requires patience and finesse to "unlock". But once an ass is relaxed and open, usually they can really take a pounding!! Quality & quantity of lube as well as a healthy variety of dildo sizes from very small to very large is the key to being a solid provider of pegging delights to gentlemen of every experience level. I appreciate gentlemen who are sexually adventurous and versatile in bed, so once I started marketing my interest in strap-on play more heavily I noticed the quality of my chemistry with my clients improving quite drastically! I would not say that pegging is my #1 interest, as I personally have a slight preference for prostate-focused play, which is a bit different than pegging itself. But there's something really fun and powerful about the role reversal element of pegging. I love to see a man on his back with his legs in the air and watch his face change as my "cock" enters him slowly. I know my clients love seeing me like that when they're fucking me as well, so to get to return the favor and experience the same in return is quite delightful...

I love pegging and specialize in introducing beginners. I would say that it takes an experienced hand to introduce a beginner in a safe & comfortable manner. But an experienced receiver can teach any lady who is unfamiliar how he likes it done. Keep in mind that the untrained ass is tight and sensitive and requires patience and finesse to "unlock". But once an ass is relaxed and open, usually they can really take a pounding!! Quality & quantity of lube as well as a healthy variety of dildo sizes from very small to very large is the key to being a solid provider of pegging delights to gentlemen of every experience level. I appreciate gentlemen who are sexually adventurous and versatile in bed, so once I started marketing my interest in strap-on play more heavily I noticed the quality of my chemistry with my clients improving quite drastically! I would not say that pegging is my #1 interest, as I personally have a slight preference for prostate-focused play, which is a bit different than pegging itself. But there's something really fun and powerful about the role reversal element of pegging. I love to see a man on his back with his legs in the air and watch his face change as my "cock" enters him slowly. I know my clients love seeing me like that when they're fucking me as well, so to get to return the favor and experience the same in return is quite delightful...

Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery
Pick a strap on clients?This professional has right idea.
THOSE ARE SEXY MISS Z!!!

Attached Images File Type: jpg 073modifiedmodifiedcopy.jpg (53.0 KB, 549 views) File Type: jpg 20141007_181745 modified.jpg (68.9 KB, 550 views)
Mistress Zoey and Mistress Rain are Pegging Queens...
Mistress Zoey and Mistress Rain are Pegging Queens... Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
missress Zoey.Lets take turn with strap ons
Italia calls hers "El Strappy". Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Yes Babe lol
I just might have to come back down there for that! Originally Posted by Theo.Guderian
I'm always ready Baby
Say the word!!
and anyone I've seen can attest that I can still ****** full throttle during

No judgment or shame in my game lol
Love it!!!