Partners open

Mask while walkin around. Once seated no mask. No mask at the stage and the girls do not wear mask and seam to make the same amount of contact. I saw them goin both private dance and in the back for vip..i saw 3 very nice ladys, 3 nice average and 3 nasty lot lizards. So all in all its the same ol partners Originally Posted by Premo12
No mask while sitting at stage? I have a few questions about their.changes pm me
  • jeffm
  • 07-30-2020, 06:02 AM
Is Peaches still there?
I didnt see a peaches Saturday night but asia, and the girl with the nintendo tats was there and another tall tatted girl wich were the 3 very sexy ones. The rest were average to glat out ugly. 2 girls would run everyone feom the stage when they got up
I didnt see a peaches Saturday night but asia, and the girl with the nintendo tats was there and another tall tatted girl wich were the 3 very sexy ones. The rest were average to glat out ugly. 2 girls would run everyone feom the stage when they got up Originally Posted by Premo12
Emily is there? North north
I didnt see a peaches Saturday night but asia, and the girl with the nintendo tats was there and another tall tatted girl wich were the 3 very sexy ones. The rest were average to glat out ugly. 2 girls would run everyone feom the stage when they got up Originally Posted by Premo12
Was it busy there?
It was alot more busy than i expected. At times there was no room at the stage
covid19 explosion all day !!!,upper north area YUP,YUP
The "chinese" virus is only attacking Democrats! No reason to wear a mask or be scared!
But if you are? You can hide in Joe Biden basement!