dirty talk

+1 on the dirty talk as others have mentioned. Not into the fake moans, but if I am doing something right, let me know. If the moans are real, don't hold back.
I love the replies you all have given! This is good to know! I am a total moaner and love to dirty talk, but am apprehensive about it because I am never sure if the guy will be put off by it or love it. And to be completely honest, I do not mind a vocal dude, either! In fact, I LOOOOVE IT! I want to know that I am doing something right when I'm with ya, so the feeling is mutual. Communicate
Yes. Dirty. Very dirty. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Noted. thanks.

I love the replies you all have given! This is good to know! I am a total moaner and love to dirty talk, but am apprehensive about it because I am never sure if the guy will be put off by it or love it. And to be completely honest, I do not mind a vocal dude, either! In fact, I LOOOOVE IT! I want to know that I am doing something right when I'm with ya, so the feeling is mutual. Communicate Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81
I am def a screamer! I absolutely love hearing they're enjoyment!!
I sometimes wonder if they are more on the quiet side.
And, the dirty talk is a complete turn on!! Love it!
............. I want to know that I am doing something right when I'm with ya, so the feeling is mutual. Communicate Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81
Exactly.

The best form of communication BCD is moaning and dirty talk from both participants. A guy may not be a moaner, but his pulsating hard on and physical enthusiasm speaks volumes. There is no physical sign that a guy can see, other than obvious, natural wetness, not from saliva or other fake lubricants. That is why verbal communication from the provider is key, hence the moaning and dirty/ego stroking talk, either real or IOP, aka a mattress actress, but if it is IOP, have the decency to appear to be having fun rather than the quite obvious over the top faker.
I am def a screamer! I absolutely love hearing they're enjoyment!!
I sometimes wonder if they are more on the quiet side.
And, the dirty talk is a complete turn on!! Love it! Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
Noted Steph.

Dirty talk is part of the dirty deed, right? Missionary vanilla lights out coitus can be great of youre a missionary vanilla lights out coitus fan. Wild rowdy dirty kinky nasty "look at daddy with me in your mouth" followed by "you gonna fuck your dirty little girl?" kind of sex will only lead to pulled muscles, soaked sheets (or other things) and the need for water and high fives. It's a choice.
Moan, scream, dirty talk, whatever. ...as long as it is you being yourself, being comfortable, and getting into the sex. I will do the same.
I myself am not very good at dirty talk, though I will try at times, but I love to hear it. While doing DATY or anytime your mouth isn't otherwise occupied. Really gets me going.
Noted Steph.

Dirty talk is part of the dirty deed, right? Missionary vanilla lights out coitus can be great of youre a missionary vanilla lights out coitus fan. Wild rowdy dirty kinky nasty "look at daddy with me in your mouth" followed by "you gonna fuck your dirty little girl?" kind of sex will only lead to pulled muscles, soaked sheets (or other things) and the need for water and high fives. It's a choice. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
I think I'm in love!!
(jk)
  • selot
  • 04-24-2015, 04:48 PM
Yes. Dirty. Very dirty. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock

This the dirtier the better!
I love the replies you all have given! This is good to know! I am a total moaner and love to dirty talk, but am apprehensive about it because I am never sure if the guy will be put off by it or love it. And to be completely honest, I do not mind a vocal dude, either! In fact, I LOOOOVE IT! I want to know that I am doing something right when I'm with ya, so the feeling is mutual. Communicate Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81
I love talking and saying all sort of off the wall shit...whatever cOmes to mind...my favorite is tling her to cum on my dick or use me for my cock and make urself cum...
Or what about when they whisper sweet nothings in a foreign language in your ear while they're fucking you. Idk wtf he is saying. He could be telling me in that my pussy feels like a cheese grater and it would still sound sexy. Lol
bahahahaha THN!!! YES! That too!
Or what about when they whisper sweet nothings in a foreign language in your ear while they're fucking you. Idk wtf he is saying. He could be telling me in that my pussy feels like a cheese grater and it would still sound sexy. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
There's that old joke where a businessman was in Japan and went to see his first Geisha. While he was humping away in the dark with her she kept screaming some Japanese word over and over which he took to be dirty verbal encouragement. When he was having a victory drink with his Japanese coworker afterwards, he mentioned the word she kept screaming over and over. His Japanese buddy burst into laughter. Turns out the English translation was:

"Wrong hole! Wrong hole!"

But, I'm all about the dirty talk myself. You can't embarrass me with any level of nastiness. I'm not in this for soft sensual slow sex. Let's get all rude and filthy, then have a fist bump and a drink afterwards.
LOVE dirty talk. So few women are even willing to try it though...