Arrousal Triggers

I am usually ready to go after the alarm clock goes off in the morning, that about does it for me.
The smell of clean pussy always gets me hard, candles don't do it for me. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
lol a bit away from the point unless you're smelling that without being near a clean pussy. Because if you're close enough to one to smell it, I'd imagine you'd be getting around regardless.

What's the scent of the candle? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Spring and Renew.
Yoga pants and business slacks. They're both basically corsets for your butt anyway :P
Bliss of DFW 😵
One of my semi-regulars that has a crazy sexual cologne from Neiman Marcus

makes my PUSSY wet every time. Originally Posted by alaine
I'm looking for something new what was the name of that Neiman Marcus cologne ?
I started eating honey and cinnamon everyday for health benefits, it has made me as horny as a teenager.

The whispering in the ear works for me too.
Convenient place or not. Here are some no-brainer arousal triggers.

Arousal Trigger:
Getting a deep french kiss while her arm is around my neck and her breasts are pressing against me.

Arousal Trigger:
Talking playfully and suddenly realizing that her hand is on my thigh and moving toward my junk.

Arousal Trigger:
Having her walk up to me, calmly unzip my fly and keep eye contact with me while she does it.

Arousal Trigger:
Walking along with a lady when she whispers in my ear, "Find someplace to fuck me right now.....I am really horny all of a sudden."

Arousal Trigger:
Standing and talking in a bedroom doorway with TNT Angie and Kelly TNT, when out of the blue, Angie tells Kelly to feel how smooth my balls are......and Kelly does. Then they both giggle and look at each other in agreement.
  • BLM69
  • 01-11-2016, 01:44 PM
lol a bit away from the point unless you're smelling that without being near a clean pussy. Because if you're close enough to one to smell it, I'd imagine you'd be getting around regardless. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That's why I said candles don't do it for me, imagine a sexy smelling candle then you get to the stinky pussy, get my point now? lol I'm just messing with you btw.