The National Terrorist Threat report has been released for 2015,

I guess I need to read it carefully, to see if it contains a section on the ISIS training camps in Libya, made possible by Obaminable's NON-war against Gaddafi.
I guess I need to read it carefully, Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's a little late now! You probably should have started reading things more "carefully," prior to Shrubbie's ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Didn't you vote for The Wilted Shrub, 4x's?
Do I see more nonrelevant noise from the peanut gallery of mindless babble?
Any comment on the substance of the article, OverCompensation? Or are you joining AssupLiar and BigAssSux in only ridiculing, and never offering substance? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There's lots there to ridicule, starting with anything that comes out of the mouth of Bolton.

The article is spun, of course, but what's worse is the hand wringing and teeth gnashing coming from idiots like you, who want American soldiers back in the Middle East providing a common target for the lunatics who otherwise will purge themselves.

THe article is whining. You're whining.

where's your "substance," Bitchita Whineman?
Do I see more nonrelevant noise from the peanut gallery of mindless babble? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I see that LLIdiot is still responding to my posts. Even though he has previously stated that I am "not worth the time."

LLIdiot, which one is it? Am I "worth the time" or not?
...who want American soldiers back in the Middle East providing a common target for the lunatics who otherwise will purge themselves. ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Uuuhhhh .... there are "American soldiers" ... "in the Middle East" !!!!
Correct! There are American soldiers in the Middle East and they are in harm's way. Where is the media coverage? Where are the embedded reporters? Where is all that great gun camera footage? Why don't we hear about ISIS tanks being destroyed as they approach a Kurdish village? Why is there a black out on this new war, Obama's war. Are you even aware that the US has been doing bombing missions in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.
I mentioned last month about military equipment being left behind in Yemen, the usual peanut gallery snickered but now...

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#sectio.../p2p-83082808/

I picked a liberal newspaper so you can't complain. Half a billion dollars in gear lost. I guess we can say that Obama has supplied the terrorists with a lot of equipment.
Where is the media coverage? Where are the embedded reporters? Where is all that great gun camera footage? Why don't we hear about ISIS tanks being destroyed as they approach a Kurdish village? Why is there a black out on this new war, Obama's war. Are you even aware that the US has been doing bombing missions in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Being an embedded reporter can result in being a beheaded one. I wouldn't rely on this yo-yo to get me out of harms way, and I suspect they wouldn't either. There is always a risk, but this risk seems higher and the stakes certainly are higher.
Correct! There are American soldiers in the Middle East and they are in harm's way. Where is the media coverage? Where are the embedded reporters? Where is all that great gun camera footage? Why don't we hear about ISIS tanks being destroyed as they approach a Kurdish village? Why is there a black out on this new war, Obama's war. Are you even aware that the US has been doing bombing missions in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.
I mentioned last month about military equipment being left behind in Yemen, the usual peanut gallery snickered but now...

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#sectio.../p2p-83082808/

I picked a liberal newspaper so you can't complain. Half a billion dollars in gear lost. I guess we can say that Obama has supplied the terrorists with a lot of equipment. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You could say this about every president in the last 40 years. Your point?
Being an embedded reporter can result in being a beheaded one. I wouldn't rely on this yo-yo to get me out of harms way, and I suspect they wouldn't either. There is always a risk, but this risk seems higher and the stakes certainly are higher. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Insinuating that Obama himself is somehow out in the field? You disgrace our fine troop with that statement you odumbo grubered minion
There's lots there to ridicule, starting with anything that comes out of the mouth of Bolton.

The article is spun, of course, but what's worse is the hand wringing and teeth gnashing coming from idiots like you, who want American soldiers back in the Middle East providing a common target for the lunatics who otherwise will purge themselves.

THe article is whining. You're whining.

where's your "substance," Bitchita Whineman? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now, AssupLiar, can you find any post of mine which advocates military force be used in the Middle East? As you know, I have consistently held the position that we should withdraw from the ME, and let them fight it out themselves. You, however, support candidates that have increased our presence, and agitated warring factions. You are both a liar AND a hypocrite, AssupLiar. And well deserving of your Dipshit Emeritus award.
You are both a liar AND a hypocrite, AssupLiar. And well deserving of your Dipshit Emeritus award. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Says the very same person who was a big enough Dipshit that he actually started a Dipshit of The Year Poll and then nominated himself to be a leading contender for the title!
  • DSK
  • 03-21-2015, 10:44 PM
I see that LLIdiot is still responding to my posts. Even though he has previously stated that I am "not worth the time."

LLIdiot, which one is it? Am I "worth the time" or not? Originally Posted by bigtex
You are like a third grader, repeating the same wornout BS relentlessly, to the point that not even your friends are laughing about it anymore. Grow up and move on.
Says the very same person who was a big enough Dipshit that he actually started a Dipshit of The Year Poll and then nominated himself to be a leading contender for the title! Originally Posted by bigtex
Who won that poll, BigAssSux? I'll bet you it wasn't me. Oh yeah, you run and hide from real bets, don't you? Never mind.
You are like a third grader, repeating the same wornout BS relentlessly, to the point that not even your friends are laughing about it anymore. Grow up and move on. Originally Posted by DSK
Uhh, how do you have such a high degree of institutional and/or historical knowledge of past Political Forum postings in the less than 3 (short) months that you've been on this board?

Could it be that you are someone other than who you claim to be?

Just sayin'