" . . . from the standpoint of water."

So was Bernie Sanders - oh wait - he wasn't a choice because the dems fucked him every which way but loose. I forgot. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Would you mind reading my post again so you can reply to the actual topic. Seems as though you are upset with the Dems supporting Hillary but not with Russia/GOP supporting Trump.
Was this with Trumps help...if so WHERE IT THE PROOF!! Originally Posted by bb1961
The proof "IT" in the case Mueller will be presenting soon enough.

PS I was told that we should always point out typos because it discredits the comment. LOL I'm just proving a point to another member. No offense intended.
I am also going to RTM your comment. Correcting grammar to demean or insult is not allowed by the new rules. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
PS I was told that we should always point out typos because it discredits the comment. LOL Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Make up your mind, MT. Your "rules" seem to change every day.
Well, you did mention choices. Just pointing out that Bernie would of been a choice too if the dems hadn't fucked him over.
No, I'm not upset at all. Russia had nothing to do with the outcome of the election - the American people did.

Would you mind reading my post again so you can reply to the actual topic. Seems as though you are upset with the Dems supporting Hillary but not with Russia/GOP supporting Trump. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Make up your mind, MT. Your "rules" seem to change every day. Originally Posted by lustylad
Its not my rules it's Wakeup's You must have not read my disclaimer.
Well, you did mention choices. Just pointing out that Bernie would of been a choice too if the dems hadn't fucked him over.
No, I'm not upset at all. Russia had nothing to do with the outcome of the election - the American people did. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Russia has admitted to manipulating our election already. So has Trump. You need to catch up.
Russia has admitted to manipulating our election already. So has Trump. You need to catch up. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
So they manipulated but didn't collude??https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...155912593.html
They did this as a gift to Trump without his knowing...
Al-Jazeera?

Not that there’d be any agenda there...ijs
So they manipulated but didn't collude??https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...155912593.html
They did this as a gift to Trump without his knowing... Originally Posted by bb1961
And your point?