Costumes?

Similar..... I'm partial to blondes and find outfits on certain modes with certain hairstyles are unappealing..... Put them on the right model and all of a sudden I like it....
Similar..... I'm partial to blondes and find outfits on certain modes with certain hairstyles are unappealing..... Put them on the right model and all of a sudden I like it.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I am like that with cars lol... I could see one in one color and totally hate it and see another exactly like but different color and love it...
  • Loxly
  • 05-24-2015, 11:00 PM
Hmmmmmmmmeow..... maybe accessorize with crotchless panty hose. I'm sure there's lots of cream to be had around here.

Hmmmmmmmmeow..... maybe accessorize with crotchless panty hose. I'm sure there's lots of cream to be had around here.

Originally Posted by Loxly
That is sexy! I would probably drop the cat woman parts and where it out in public lol...
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 11:19 PM
I would be the tallest Oompa Loompa ever. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

We'll have to see about that.
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 11:22 PM
Wonder Woman I've always thought she was hot Originally Posted by shayla84
Wonder Woman, Daisy Duke, and Colonel Wilma Deering from Buck Rogers. What can I say? I'm a child of the 70s-80s.
Wonder Woman, Daisy Duke, and Colonel Wilma Deering from Buck Rogers. What can I say? I'm a child of the 70s-80s. Originally Posted by tzv13
Daisy Duke
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 11:32 PM
Definitely Daisy Duke.
Definitely Daisy Duke. Originally Posted by tzv13
hehe
Perfect Costume for Nikki Sweets is Supergirl. The cape, the boots, miniskirt.
The hobby is fantasy acted out. Costumes play a part. I like them all but currently in the mood for corsets and masques.

However, given my current avatar.... then perhaps

0r

Loved that girl from Krod Mandoon. Would need to be a long session because probably takes 30 minutes to get out of.
Perfect Costume for Nikki Sweets is Supergirl. The cape, the boots, miniskirt. Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis

I would so pull that one off! Theme? Saving one cock at a time? Lol

The hobby is fantasy acted out. Costumes play a part. I like them all but currently in the mood for corsets and masques.

However, given my current avatar.... then perhaps

Originally Posted by Zhivago52
There is a twist... This would certainly be a more role play costume... From your avatar I am getting what you would want and I am thinking the girl being submissive?

0r

Loved that girl from Krod Mandoon. Would need to be a long session because probably takes 30 minutes to get out of. Originally Posted by budman33
She is beautiful... Yes that outfit would take some time to get off but I am sure the two involved could find plenty of things to do while removing each article of clothing...
You must not have noticed...... She said Originally Posted by Whispers
I believe we found the one to be the Oompa Loopa. lol
sorry, the image just popped up.. couldn't resist
I HAVE SOOOO MANY COSTUMES !!! I LOVE THAT SHIT !!! I HAVE = " SEXY CORN ON THE COB " (( WHICH I WORE LAST HALLOWEEN IN IOWA )) ... " SCHOOL GIRL " ... " NURSE " ... " WATERMELON " ... " CHARMS BLOW POP LOLLIPOP " ... " BANANA PEEL " ... " SPERAMINT GUM " ...!!! A FRIEND OF MINE IN FLORIDA JUST QUIT WORKING IN A COSTUME STORE !!! HE GAVE ME A CRAZY COSTUME STASH ,,, INCLUDING " LION TAMER " ..." EMS WORKER " ... AND MORE !!!