meet and ....

• ~Ze~
  • 11-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Yet, the socials continue to be held--at least, the ones I'm informed about--at *************** beginning at * or even *. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
That's how your post should have looked... *sigh*
+1,000 for Honey Rose. I cannot do evenings, and I can't imagine anyone with any sort of SO or other obligations can either. Yet, the socials continue to be held--at least, the ones I'm informed about-- Do not mention specific locations--Torito beginning at 6 or even 7. Maybe I'm just out of the loop. If so, so be it. But it's a bodacious bummer, dudes. I, and I think a lot of others, lose out on meeting luscious providers such as, well, Honey Rose. And WTF, providers miss out on Gonzo! Okay, so maybe that's not a good argument. Anyway, every luncheon I've been to was well attended and led to several appointments for me. In fact, for awhile there, I booked exclusively with acquaintances I met at the luncheons. Maybe they're being held and I just don't hear about them, but would sure like to have more. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW

maybe if you didnt blast the meeting places you would be invited to more...just sayn
I don't know about the rest of the Hobbyists, but I can't just wander off for extended luncheons. I'm working hard for the money 9-5, and who wants to get back to the office in the middle of the day (sporting a hard-on) and find some work related fire burning? Not I.

Night time is the time to have fun IMHO. I love the Happy Hours and the Socials. More gals should come out and party with us. Not all of us are on night time lock down. Who knows, you might make a new buddy or two and pass yourself a good time in the process. . .
How about Starbucks or a Nice Bar for a Martini?

Do you know how fatting Mc Donalds is? ( ew gross) Originally Posted by berkleigh
Ummm, Mcribb and chocolate shake!!
[/size]

maybe if you didnt blast the meeting places you would be invited to more...just sayn Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I can no wait to find out where the new place will be. I will miss the old one. No speeding by there during the next few socials