Public Service announcement

You have never responded to ANY of my reference requests anyway so I stopped accepting you as a reference a long time ago. Therefore this makes no difference to me but thanks for the PSA.

Karma is a bitch Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Kind of ironic that I saved you from a year ban yesterday with a friendly pm. I don't even know you and almost decided against it, but I felt it was the nice hooker thing to do. You took my very helpful advice and edited your post, but didn't even have the courteousy to pm me back and say jack shit to me. No thank you, no nothing. It actually pissed me the fuck off. I had to leave a facetious comment on your other bitching thread for you to even half heartedly say thanks...kind of.

Now you are refusing to give references? Both ways? I guess since you don't respond to them it doesn't really matter does it? No sweat off my balls.

BTW... You're fucking welcome. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I had a 2 hour session with her a few years ago and not surprised a bit by these responses. It was a 1 hour BCD and another hour of me taking her next door to get cigarettes and then listening to her bitch about how much she hates the hobby for the second hour.
I had a 2 hour session with her a few years ago and not surprised a bit by these responses. It was a 1 hour BCD and another hour of me taking her next door to get cigarettes and then listening to her bitch about how much she hates the hobby for the second hour. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
ouch!....been there with another hooker, that should have retired....
It's a hell of a way to get rid of excess customers.
I am quite sorry If I failed to respond to references. I am usually good about it unless I am taking a break or am dealing with at home duties. Usually in those times. Text is the only way to get ahold of me for that sort of thing.

And I am sorry about this rant. I was angry. And I shouldn't of put it out in the open.

Once again I am sorry
BA Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
That's funny because you READ the messages but chose not to respond and posted an ad an hour later. I even made a thread in the open without naming you.

You're right you shouldn't have put this in the open being you are a hater provider anyway and take every chance to bad mouth us other ladies to your clients who then come right to us and tell us what you said.

Even with all that bullshit you started with your many previous handles I never held a grudge or publicly called you out by name. I just think it's hilarious that you of all people posted a thread like this
Maybe time to retire from the hobby?
Mods please close this thread

Thanks BA
Lmaoooo yeah same experience than Jules. I stopped accepting her as a reference a long time ago. Not to mention I've literally witnessed her bad mouthing me in chat. Utterly classless. Good luck with your post BA. I'm sure it'll get the reaction you were hoping for (not)
Wow, I had the same experience as Jules & ST69....read the messages but choose NOT to respond. Seems to me as if Karma is paying the OP a little visit. I have refused to accept her as a reference for almost a yr now. What comes around goes around. Perhaps a much needed break is in order rather than rants in threADs that end up turning south fast.

Btw, Katrina...YOU FUCKING ROCK!
  • NYr
  • 04-08-2016, 09:15 AM
Mods please close this thread

Thanks BA Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann

Sorry, but there is no reason to close this.
LMFAO. Looks like the flood gates are now open. The irony of opening this thread.

Edit: I really wanted to edit these for something Broncos and Kaepernick related for Katrina.
This is really nothing new. She has been horrid about references, and even goes as far as to contact some members offering a discount to come see her. She's been like this about references across all of her incarnations.
This is really nothing new. She has been horrid about references, and even goes as far as to contact some members offering a discount to come see her. She's been like this about references across all of her incarnations. Originally Posted by RetiredHooktard

That's a whole load of crap.

On The topic of this thread thou. Have fun DFW
I'm heading home
BYE FELICIA!!!