BET Founder Robert Johnson Sticking With Trump

Johnson is mealy-mouthed

using the language he does, "the devil I know"

he's trying to be a politician rather then a stand-up business man

he know the score, he's just fearful of alienating his target audience Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Who do you think his target audience is? I suspect you’re way off.
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2020, 08:12 AM
"Reparations' - FOR SLAVERY THAT ENDED 200 YEARS AGO

I want money cause i be

'victim' of everything white'.

OBLM is the most RACIST organization and purveyor of racial hatred in America today.

And the saggy pants pimp culture eats up their marxist commune shit and hatefilled narrative.
A purveyor of racial hatred speaking out against purveying racial hatred. Good job, Chicken Little.
Well, at least Trump has one black vote. Best of luck for him with the others because he'll need it.

Unless you are rich, I have no idea why a minority would vote for that idiot.
Well, at least Trump has one black vote. Best of luck for him with the others because he'll need it.

Unless you are wealthy, I have no idea why a minority would vote for that idiot. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You really are that ignorant!
the rich are dimocrats
I don't hear the blackboards bitching about being replaced by whiteboards... just sayin.
Victims ,,,,,,,,,,, "C'MON MAN!"
I don't hear the blackboards bitching about being replaced by whiteboards... just sayin. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

blackboards are known to be squeaky!
Who do you think his target audience is? I suspect you’re way off. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Check your PMs, bub.