So When Did Austin Coed Become The Fucking Weather Channel?

just in case you're serious here is the definition, so Hun, I think you are quite familiar with CIS females
cis female
A non-transgendered female. A naturally-born woman or girl whose psychological gender identity is socially female also.

Clarification: A cis female is often commonly feminine, but this is not necessarily so. A cis female might have some or many personality characteristics that are considered masculine, butch, or commonly associated with men or boys. But unless she identifies ith and seeks to project a male persona, she is still a cis female.

Also: A cis female might be straight or lesbian. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I was indeed serious, had no idea.

Since most fed up members have put the three of them on ignore the ring leader has toned down as predicted and the followers are left seeking any banal topic to stir shit and commiserate with one another about. Literally Any excuse will do.
Notice how it's Only the two of them who even care?
Imagine how small one's world must be when such a petty and trivial thing incites drama.

Life must get pretty dull when you've run out of readers to spew venom and insults at.

It's just how they roll. Can't hate em for being who they are but I really do love this ignore feature. You can see them fussing and whining outside but don't have to be bothered with any of the noise. It is comical watching them jump up and down outside shaking their fists as the OP is sure to do in response.

I see we have a 50% chance of rain today. Should be sunny tomorrow with a 90% chance of rain on Friday. The good news is Saturday will be sunny. Once again it's supposed to rain on Monday and Tuesday. The rainy days will be perfect for BCD. There I kept it hobby related. lol Originally Posted by Windinhishair
On ignore but here you are posting on my thread, hahahaha you are so full of shit!
And to try and agree with Sue using me in the example is ludacris, I don't bash the ladies or TS's.
And to claim I'm part of a ring is laughable, I'm one person who listens to nobody period.
Hell you claim to have PM's, sounds more like you are involved to me.

QUESTION FOR MODS???
Is it considered directed personal insults if the fool has you on ignore and can't see them?
HAZARDOUS FUCKING WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WANKER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX
611 AM CDT HUMPDAY APR 22 2015

CFS 171>173-183>194-202>209-217>225-228-231115-
WILLIAMSON-TRAVIS-BASTROP-BEXAR-COMAL-
611 AM CDT HMP APR 22 2015

THIS HAZARDOUS FUCKING WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT.

THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF SEVERE PIMPSTORMS ALONG AND EAST OF A LINE
FROM HIGHLAND MALL TO WELLS BRANCH...AND ISOLATED SEVERE
NCNS IS POSSIBLE OVER THE REMAINDER OF SOUTH CENTRAL
TEXAS. THERE IS EXPECTED TO BE A MODERATE AVAILABLE CASH IN PLACE THAT WILL
PRECLUDE MOST RATE INCREASE DEVELOPMENT BUT BE WEAKER OVER EASTERN
COUNTIES. ANY DRAMASTORM THAT FORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING
BITCHING AND THROWN OBJECTS. TIMING OF THE DRAMASTORM THREATS
IS MAINLY EXPECTED BETWEEN 2 PM AND MIDNIGHT.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY.

THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF SEVERE DRAMASTORMS ACROSS SOUTH
CENTRAL TEXAS THURSDAY THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT. THE MAIN THREATS
THROUGH THIS PERIOD WILL BE LARGE WADS AND DAMAGING BITCHING GUSTS.

.REVIEWER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

REVIEWER ACTIVATION MAY BE NEEDED WEDNESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
AFTERNOONS.
It would be great if we could have a thumbs down dislike button
  • Loxly
  • 04-22-2015, 11:37 AM
Might want to think of it as a "Casting Call" for "Cloudy with a Chance of Condoms".
For that matter, how does the weather correlate with fucking?

Is lousy weather good for fucking at home, self service, or do guys get bored and go looking for someone to do?

How about it, ladies? Does the business go up or down on cloudy days, rainy days, severe weather, hot, cold?

More cuddling on cold days? Warm weather, shorter skirts, hornier guys? Spring, when an old man's fancy turns to lust?

Nobody can argue with the weather.

Well, you could, but you'd just end up looking like a damned fool.
Lookin' laik a dam fool? Why, thet's mah spesh-eee-ality.
just in case you're serious here is the definition, so Hun, I think you are quite familiar with CIS females
cis female
A non-transgendered female. A naturally-born woman or girl whose psychological gender identity is socially female also.

Clarification: A cis female is often commonly feminine, but this is not necessarily so. A cis female might have some or many personality characteristics that are considered masculine, butch, or commonly associated with men or boys. But unless she identifies ith and seeks to project a male persona, she is still a cis female.

Also: A cis female might be straight or lesbian. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Very interesting! Thank you I just learned something. We never stop learning.

What do you call a "girl" that has PMS(Pre Menstrual Cycle) & ESP(Extra Sensory Perception)?

A BITCH THAT KNOWS EVERYTHING!
75" had a few very light sprinkles. Not enough to turn on the wipers. Watched two new hookers check in to Crown Plaza. They are out of magnums at Tigermart. Rush Hour Traffic.
Could y'all post some wildflower pics in the background?
I didn't get to make my Springtime Hill Country trip this year.

Oh and maybe a hottie in a summer dress to read the weather?
Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by riday

Here you go. A hottie in a summer dress with flowers in the background

WTF???

When and why did Austin coed become the place to post weather reports?
It's not thought provoking or entertaining, and it's sure not hobby related!
Get over peeps, it's Texas and thunderstorms happen all the time.
At least throw the word hobby in there so it's hobby related.

SMDH Originally Posted by rockerrick
I don't know. It's better than listening to the whinings of a bunch of mommas boys and know-it-alls that the place has become lately.
Well this is riveting. I'd rather see watch a Pussy Mafia brawl ...
I don't know. It's better than listening to the whinings of a bunch of mommas boys and know-it-alls that the place has become lately. Originally Posted by FoulRon
You got that right. It has drastically improved around here.
Nice participation 27 post, 533 views in 14hrs. lol
Nice participation 27 post, 533 views in 14hrs. lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
They are desperate for anything to comment on.

They hate us but have nothing to do or say without us.

Not a one of them complaining here can start a thread and garner the interest of many people about anything more than whining about a few of us.

You can start a thread and generate responses and view count.

The board can lose 10 of them a day and more are taking their place and the bottom line is "Drama Sells and generates traffic".....

That and pics of hot physically fit ladies 18 to 30! (<= See! I'm trying! I bumbed the age spread an entire 5 years!)