The Capital riot BULLSHIT narrative of the leftwing nuts...JUST BLEW UP IN THE FACES!!

Portland, Seattle Minneapolis, LA, SanFrancisco, NY, and On and ON.

the democraticommunist party adherents are in denial and hypocrisy.

May your own house be treated as you choose to advocate teh treatment of your perceived political enemies. Originally Posted by oeb11
The difference here is that in none of those places were people gathering together to try and stop the peaceful transfer of power from the previously elected administration to the next.

Donald Trump lost the election and nothing he says or does can put him back in power and every time he lies about it he's endangering the legitimacy of our electoral process.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Alabama Oath Keeper Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy Charges Related to Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

Defendant Admits to Planning, Communicating and Conspiring with Others in Advance of Capitol Breach
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/a...capitol-breach

That doesn't sound like a spontaneous action to me. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Comment - the only sound a democratcommunist adherent is allowed to hear - is Xinn.

Visuals are better to communicate with teh democraticommunist party adherents.
You are stuck in your own beliefs and unable to hear anything else.
You are stuck in your own beliefs and unable to hear anything else. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
I'm stuck in my own beliefs and unable to hear anything else. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You have finally come around to self-awareness!!