For the guys......incall preference?

I'm a fan of gated apartments, first floor, kept very clean, and in a nice area without tons of traffic. Second choice would be nice Hotels, 3 stars or better, with doors on the inside, and discrete parking.
Gated Apartment in a decent location- there are gazillions which won't break the bank.
Next a larger hotel where you do not stand out and there is a decent bed..if you are going at it in a no tell motel and the headboard is banging against the wall it can be very distracting to be honest..
Thanks for all the input, guys! I appreciate it!
Hotel or apartment.

If it's a hotel, 3-3.5 star hotel are ideal. 4 stars are too snooty and have to many workers around (valet, door boy, elevator guy, security).
Gated apt/condo or Nice hotel definitely!
Gated apt, creates my greatest comfort level
apartment (preferably gated)
Gated apartment or condo. A very large 4 star hotel works too like Hilton Lincoln Plaza.
Otherwise no for studio, business suite, or smaller hotels/motels.
Gated apartment .... By a wide margin
A van down by the river.

Anywhere that I can get to the door quickly and discreetly without having to worry about my car is fine. It could be a train car for all I care, as long as it's discreet.
Nice Hotel (3.5* +) or condo/apt.

Anything that does not have an open air, off the street or driveway entrance.

I've never experienced prying eyes in a hotel or condominium. Only happens when parking and entering a location with direct street, parking lot, or driveway entrance, including gated and ungated units.
I prefer a nice apartment complex. I feel safer there. I've had a few problems at hotels.

Thanks for asking
The nicer apartment/condo complex is ideal.

When these guys say "nice hotel" they don't mean the (pick your logo) extended stay in (pick your city) they mean a nice hotel. Some place upscale conventioneers and or lots of business travel with a nice busy lobby and no sticky shit or cooties on the carpet or bedspread.
apartment / condo are the best.
My Outcall Location