Lol@ Terrible Airbrushing

First two sentences talking in the first person [My & I] third sentence maybe not so much [she]

Hmmm Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Well, that third sentence is referencing another person (Kat), so third person pronouns seem appropriate.
Yep
If you're so confident, why did you get implants?
Fake breasts scream confidence.
Fake confidence!!
Did you not notice my larger breast in the middle picture? Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
Ohhh I didn't notice the new boobs! Thanks for pointing that out! Originally Posted by arealwingdinger
If you're so confident, why did you get implants?
Fake breasts scream confidence. Originally Posted by Mccaffery
Ay said he only got a breast.
Ay said he only got a breast. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Lol can't afford 2 at a time.
They don't have a silicone layaway pen.
Nobody ever said dude didn't have a good business model.

Some players won't tolerate a case of banana-titty.

Sometimes you just have to put a new set of hoops on an old ride to sell it.
Search Eccie, it's not hard to find out who I shot with. Why does it matter to you? Would you like to pay for my next shoot? If so you are more than welcome to pick the photographer 😀

So who's the photog on the newer pics?
Or does he not want credit for some reason? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
You are right, I did not have this tattoo on my leg when I last saw you. I've had it for some time now

The last time I saw her she did not have that tattoo on her right, or left leg. Even if the picture was reversed, it is new.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
The watermark is gone because I did not shoot with BCD in my last photoshoot lol. Does that upset you or something? If you think the lies and rumors about me has become a drag on my Eccie business you are wrong. The photos that I took outside that has the city skyline behind me clearly shows the location of my shoot. Every provider who takes pictures in blue shoes are bottom b****es? What movie did you see that on? Lol. What about the other shoes I wore in my shoot, are those mandatory or do they have a specific meaning as well?

The watermark is gone 'cuz it became a drag on eccie business, and huggy-bear is all about business.

The blue shoes, though, are apparently still mandatory for the bottom bitch. Originally Posted by zeejoe
Hmmm. [She] was in reference to Gemma's mentor who she made a comment about earlier in this thread [Kat].

First two sentences talking in the first person [My & I] third sentence maybe not so much [she]

Hmmm Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Bitch please, I'm my own mentor.
Gemma has got to have the sexiest ass a guy would want to eat. I mean, damn thats nice!
AY, you need to stop trying to sell the charade that LC is independent; no one with any common sense is buying it and you are looking even more ridiculous, if that is possible.

Wasn't she supposed to be in San Antonio and Dallas this week? What happened?

Its really sad that she is managed. She is very pretty, not the best personality, but very pretty.
Its really sad that she is managed. She is very pretty, not the best personality, but very pretty. Originally Posted by jm7501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUuH4TEmgLo