Trash Talk/Dirty Talk/Verbal "Abuse"/Extreme Talk

the no-no word for me is "whore"................BUT you can call me a dirty lil slut!
  • Blaze
  • 03-24-2012, 05:13 PM
I think my No No word is cunt. Meaning that its not okay to call me one ie... Slap-able offense, but I'm okay with a gent calling my coochie one. Like,,, I'm gonna make your cunt so wet. Funny how providers have their own No No words.
I have found that selected dirty talk adds so much to the experience. It has been said that the most important sexual organ is between ones ears. The mind can add much to the experience.
MIND FUCK me BABY!!!! yes...........
Dirty talk etc certainly adds a lot to a hottt session but needs to fit the personalities of both the providers and their clients so it does vary from provider to provider. As Athena puts it, "MIND FUCKING" a hotttt provider makes her and the session that much hotter. I dont think any words should be off limits when it cumes to MIND FUCKING
Many clients wanna know what gets me off. I tell them I can go home and jack myself off, but I can not Mind Fuck myself and thats is what I crave in a session. I get my dopimine fix when I see them traveling through the realms of pleasure, hitting Tantric Os, then over the edge as they float into SubSpace. One man said "This is better then sex". and I had to agree. During sex we are both intent on each other and our own needs, when I am in control its ALL about your needs and you reaching another level of pleasure. Seeing that and knowing I was able to deliver that kind of intense pleasure is getting me off big time baby.............Looking into your eyes as they gaze over, ummm. Damn now Im all wet again................
Athena, I totally agree that the verbal aspects of love making are what make a session truly outstanding. I have said it before in other threads that most providers and clients dont know how to get each other into the depths of mind blowing sex using words. A dopamine rush that will blow you away is when you combine the mental and physical. A session where the provider doesn't say a word is not that hotttt for me no matter how good her BCD skills are.
Athena, I totally agree that the verbal aspects of love making are what make a session truly outstanding. I have said it before in other threads that most providers and clients dont know how to get each other into the depths of mind blowing sex using words. A dopamine rush that will blow you away is when you combine the mental and physical. A session where the provider doesn't say a word is not that hotttt for me no matter how good her BCD skills are. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

That is so true, a quite room leads to a dull session. The communication through expressions and words is really the best combination for both the provider and the client to get that dopamine rush. For a provider to master a verbal connection with most clients is exceptional. Having experienced this mind blowing mind fuck with Ms Athena she does demonstrate a unique way of making someone enter such bliss that the mind is experiencing the cum. And yes I have seen such satisfaction and relief in her eyes as well as she receives her dopamine rush by making sure both our needs are met. Sure a guy can get his nut and feel the relief of cumming by the get in get out trick, but until he understands the effects of the dopamine rush through a verbal connection, and the desire to please each other, he has yet to experience a mind blowing dopamine fuck.

Many clients wanna know what gets me off. I tell them I can go home and jack myself off, but I can not Mind Fuck myself and thats is what I crave in a session. I get my dopimine fix when I see them traveling through the realms of pleasure, hitting Tantric Os, then over the edge as they float into SubSpace. One man said "This is better then sex". and I had to agree. During sex we are both intent on each other and our own needs, when I am in control its ALL about your needs and you reaching another level of pleasure. Seeing that and knowing I was able to deliver that kind of intense pleasure is getting me off big time baby.............Looking into your eyes as they gaze over, ummm. Damn now Im all wet again................ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

I do feel you are getting yours by pleasuring and watching as well as the verbal comunication. You do make it all about the client and at the same time you are getting yours. And yes Ms Athena, I have also seen you go from a moist pussy to a sopping wet pussy as you control my face with you pussy...Your the one in control...Yes I have been there and gone there and loved every minute of the SubSpace...

Side Note: This is just my observation...
I think there is a difference between "dirty talk" and "dehumanization". For me the second gets to the core of "who you are" and breaking self-esteem. It can be very hurtful.
my favorite sentence to shout during a good sweaty fuck session is "fuck me like your dirty lil slut"! lol
my favorite sentence to shout during a good sweaty fuck session is "fuck me like your dirty lil slut"! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn Dallas are doing the dehumanization thing on your clients again....mmmm can't wait till it's my turn again...see ya in May..
my favorite sentence to shout during a good sweaty fuck session is "fuck me like your dirty lil slut"! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

I totally understand being called a slut.

LOL
The #1 thing I look for in a provider is the Verbal Stimulation / dirty-talk. This is not easy to find. I have found it with some Professional FemDom Phone-Sex Ladies... they have verbal skills that will blow your mind. I would love to find a Provider who has verbal skills like that... I would be a very happy Camper!
The phone sex professionals have obviously learned the "ART" of using colorful erotic language in a timely way. The "sluts" who have posted in this thread like Athena and Dallas have also mastered it quite well and probably should give an online primer course to many of the other gals.
The phone sex professionals have obviously learned the "ART" of using colorful erotic language in a timely way. The "sluts" who have posted in this thread like Athena and Dallas have also mastered it quite well and probably should give an online primer course to many of the other gals. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

TY sugar! {you naughty lil dirty boy!}