Encounter: Nice time with Mia at Yo Yo

They shouldn't have suggestive ads if they don't reviews. There are PLENTY of places out there. This one does less for now, more later I am sure. They want the easy money.
The last "suggestive ad" from Yoyo on rubmd was in early February. And it says nothing about extras. Look for yourself. All the Spa ads say "hot new girl" etc.

So many of you guys are so full of shit that the chance of you ever getting any SubAMP information from others is virtually nonexistent. So don't whine on this board when you don't get included in new finds. We remember who fucked it up for the rest of us.
  • AP51
  • 03-11-2022, 02:25 PM
The last "suggestive ad" from Yoyo on rubmd was in early February. And it says nothing about extras. Look for yourself. All the Spa ads say "hot new girl" etc.

So many of you guys are so full of shit that the chance of you ever getting any SubAMP information from others is virtually nonexistent. So don't whine on this board when you don't get included in new finds. We remember who fucked it up for the rest of us. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
You are so correct about that.
Now, because of those reviews...
They just fired 3 of their girls "Because of reviews, and we are trying to clean up"...
You can now get a good massage there though.
I was a regular there, and they told me this because they know me. Originally Posted by JustaDawg
Since you're such a regular there care to share who it was that got fired?

I too am a regular at yo yo and just spoke to who I see weekly and to confirm my appointment this evening and was told that all is good.
  • PhoK
  • 03-11-2022, 03:07 PM
I landed DFW yesterday evening, and made my weekly stop at Yoyo. The same 3 ladies are there (Mia, Lisa, Selena) and I asked about Mimi and Niki.. said they should be back in April. Business as usual for me, so maybe it’s a YMMV type of thing with others.
;-) Ntx, but she forgot to mention that you were only getting L0 tonight...
Ntx, are you there now, your results??
Since you're such a regular there care to share who it was that got fired?

I too am a regular at yo yo and just spoke to who I see weekly and to confirm my appointment this evening and was told that all is good. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Just telling you what I was told. Let me know how it goes.
I live less than a mile from them. Been seeing them since they opened.
I'd be interested to seeing if they cooled down from the day I was there. They appeared to be in a bit of panic.
If it's business as usual, I'm glad to hear it.
Yes - this is not good. Because of a couple of dumb fuckers... the rest will pay!

So...Traveler, thaiman, billo and jetto... you happy? Good job gentlemen!!

Someday I hope you get a clue! Originally Posted by Meeker_22
I've never been there. Never reviewed them. So, do your homework before calling someone a "dumb fucker".
yeah... Billo you are right.... It was my mistake calling you out. Your comment was not egregious. My apologies.
;-) Ntx, but she forgot to mention that you were only getting L0 tonight... Originally Posted by vigilant17
Had my usual fun time last night. I walked in she gave me a big hug, grabbed my cock and led me down the hall to the room.
Just went there and business as usual (let's just say we spent more time at play than massage), and the girl doesn't seem to mind about encounter report at all. This thread scare me about writing one now.