What in the hell???

Someone should make a photomontage of crazy off the wall ad pics and have it posted as a sticky for shitz and gigglez.
Stalker! That's an old pic anyway, I've got new bolt ons.

Someone should make a photomontage of crazy off the wall ad pics and have it posted as a sticky for shitz and gigglez. Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia

Lovely Lydia, all you need to do is post the link to the BP and you have your photomontage right there. So do you photomontage-a-trois?

WW I will race you for pinks.
Damn Wayward........I'm jealous.

That is what I call a babe magnet.
Comon guys, can't you see yourself coupled up to this cutie, with both your hands grabbing those big gold earrings as you lean back in a stand-up position!
I might go see her just to see if I can snag that old school toilet to replace these awful lo-flow crappers I have in my house.
You bastards.
You always whine and cry for truth in advertising but 'you can't handle the truth'. Then you are going to whine that she has a driver, not from a sophiscated neighborhood, no blue water at the incall's toilet because there was no toilet, her jeans was already pulled down.

I don't see the pink Vespa . I think Wayward already left and they took this picture right after she got through mooning him on his way out.

Sofia did you know she is also working as an indy with ads running while telling you she can't work certain days? Originally Posted by Htowner
Goog for her LOL
Damn Wayward........I'm jealous.

That is what I call a babe magnet. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don't be jealous DH you got a secret weapon too!
Attached Images File Type: jpg bigDH.jpg (75.2 KB, 83 views)
AM,

Not a bad idea... I'm sure that it'll definitely go well with some of Sofia's blue water.
Goog for her LOL Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I did Goog for her but nothing came up .
I did Goog for her but nothing came up . Originally Posted by Htowner
Htowner try this instead......
Attached Images File Type: jpg aquarium_blue_blog1.jpg (209.2 KB, 87 views)
I did Goog for her but nothing came up . Originally Posted by Htowner
Maybe she meant gag her while googling... who the fuck knows!?!?!? sofia is that unpredictable sometimes.
Why is she referencing Cali penal code in a "disclaimer" for a Houston ad?
How do you screen texts?? Does that toilet work? Way to many questione here.
  • Trnch
  • 02-15-2010, 10:20 PM
I blame fucked up ads like that on Chris Long. They're all staged.
Trnch there have always been folks pulling this kind of shit, some more subtle and more effective, Others more crass and easily spotted.