Farewell Eccie..

she'll be back she can't stop stiring shit
Didn't she pull this like 3 times ont he old board just to resurface with a different name and cause the same type of bull?
don't forget drinks all your beer and fucks your wife. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Now that's where I draw the line. Don't phuck with my Honey Brown.
I wonder if this is how the Indians felt as they saw the last buffalo waddle away?
Glad to see she's still posting on the Y. Toodles Venus!!
what a fucking drama queen.
Those of us who have seen you BCD are still in...............right?
Didn't she pull this like 3 times ont he old board just to resurface with a different name and cause the same type of bull? Originally Posted by Brian7772

Yep!
Anyone thats been around knows.. the cool thing about this world is that all you gotta do is fall out of sight for a while, come back with a different name and post a different way and wham for a little while you are a totally different person..

but wait..some forget to not post the same stuff, in the same self promoting threAD way.. so some frankly suck at re-inventing themselves...

she will be back, new name, same post, same ads,
Now there's a fitting caboose to end this train.
She reminds me of a party guest that comes in to your house, takes a big steaming stinky dump in the middle of the living room, then complain that your house stinks and how horrible it is that she has to leave. Originally Posted by Wayward
don't forget drinks all your beer and fucks your wife. Originally Posted by Big Jake
And leaves a wet spot on your leather couch, because she was so turned on by all the football players on TV..........

Farewell to the last of the ThreAD Drama Queens!
...you know it.... we know it.... so let's not BS each other any more than absolutely necessary, shall we?

We all will welcome the respite & when that status quo gets too boring for you & for us... you'll cum(slut) staggering back like you always do...

Go ahead... prove me wrong. I dare 'ya!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
And leaves a wet spot on your leather couch, because she was so turned on by all the football players on TV..........

Farewell to the last of the ThreAD Drama Queens! Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Then goes over to the used car salesman next door, sucks his dick and comes back only to steal your Jag.
lol, that 80% is starting to sound accurate
lol, that 80% is starting to sound accurate Originally Posted by cloud s
More like 80 proof.