Do the ladies (or the guys) drive with dates after a few drinks?

You'll have to explain to me how the yacht or jet lands/parks/etc. at the appointed meeting spot, usually a restaurant or hotel. Originally Posted by atlcomedy

Here ya go...
Here ya go... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
No shit Toots...I understand how airplanes work , but unless she wants to eat (&fuck) on the tarmac she needs to get from there to another location.
I would imagine catering could be arranged.

Ans--

I love it!!!

[And for what it's worth, I love the last line in your signature, too. I inwardly chuckle every time I think about it.]
What are you taking her to prom?

While most ladies appreciate car service, if they are local (e.g. not going back to a hotel), they'd prefer you not know where they actually live & make their own arrangements and a yellow cab (that they call) usually suffices. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Oh ok! You can come too but you have to serve the drinks and open the doors.
... he should know to keep the panties in his back pocket! lol

My first experience in this world was in a hangared plane (not the one pictured)... got lucky. Still have yet to join the mile high club. That bed Ansley posted looks sexy... that would be the way to travel! lol
Oh ok! You can come too but you have to serve the drinks and open the doors. Originally Posted by John Bull
As long as I can bring my own date so I don't get stuck with your sloppy seconds
[And for what it's worth, I love the last line in your signature, too. I inwardly chuckle every time I think about it.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thanks Charles. It is a quote taken from the show, "The Golden Girls". It pretty much fits me to a tee.
Speaking of cars, ATL how was the traffic on your side of town around 7:30am?
Ah, I miss Blanche. Actually, I miss all characters that have gone on...
Speaking of cars, ATL how was the traffic on your side of town around 7:30am? Originally Posted by Ansley
There was nothing but pedestrian traffic... about 50K of them...

In years past we've had breakfast outside, etc.and even thrown small parties but as great of a sight as it is, it is VERY difficult for anyone to get in to park/walk over unless they arrive really early.

@6am its like, "Hey Cliff! Glad you and Marge could make it. Hope you didn't have to leave too early or walk too far....I know the wheelchair race doesn't start for about an hour and I know it is still dark outside but grab a cup of coffee...we've got a great spread on the way.

@7am "Dr. Jim, you dirty SOB. Did you use your MD license again so they would let you and Sue cross Peachtree? Glad to see you. Hey I just got a call from Jill and she's stuck at xyz street & they won't let her cross. I told her to park a few blocks down and try to cross on foot."

Cliff chimes in: "Serves her right for waiting until too close to the race."
There was nothing but pedestrian traffic... about 50K of them... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I swear I knew that.
There was nothing but pedestrian traffic... about 50K of them... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Or as Tom Cruise said in "Top Gun:"
Maverick: This is what I call a target-rich environment.

Damn runners.
  • oden
  • 07-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Personally, I don't want to waste an opportunity with someone like an Ansley by being drunk and I'm positive that I wouldn't want her drunk either. Kind of defeats the purpose. But if there was a chance it might happen the $$s for a cab outweigh any macho thought that either of us should drive.

This, I might add, is a great sign of maturity that I have adopted since I turned forty.
Personally, I don't want to waste an opportunity with someone like an Ansley by being drunk and I'm positive that I wouldn't want her drunk either. Originally Posted by oden
You and everybody else that knows me.