Alex Jones

So Mr Conservative Fat Ass Wiggler, you get your info from left wing Nathaniel Downes and the left wing site Addicting Info, that he writes for? http://addictinginfo.com/2013/04/21/...ictions-video/

I'd say you been Tilting at Windmills, Fat Boy... http://www.lulu.com/shop/nathaniel-d...-21330240.html

You remind of some one else who used to post here, he never provided links either... Who could that be?

Trump shoved a Red Hot Poker Up your 0zombie Ass, CBJ7! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Glad you took the bate dumb ass- I watched all types of news- both liberal and conservative- only close minded assholes like you would get all their news from Fox news. Unlike you I know everything isn't always Black and White there's a lot of gray- I often read about a topic from the liberal side, the conservative side and may often see what a network like BBC explains the story and than I make my conclusion. Unlike you I am not a sheep that sits in front of FOX news and believes all the bullshit I spew- so go fuck off.
Glad you took the bate dumb ass- I watched all types of news- both liberal and conservative- only close minded assholes like you would get all their news from Fox news. Unlike you I know everything isn't always Black and White there's a lot of gray- I often read about a topic from the liberal side, the conservative side and may often see what a network like BBC explains the story and than I make my conclusion. Unlike you I am not a sheep that sits in front of FOX news and believes all the bullshit I spew- so go fuck off. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hey there fat bastard. Just out of curiosity what is bate?
Hey there fat bastard. Just out of curiosity what is bate? Originally Posted by Budman
Ask your old senile mother dipshit. Are you still in San Antonio? If so let me know if you want to have a discussion off the boards?
Ask your old senile mother dipshit. Are you still in San Antonio? If so let me know if you want to have a discussion off the boards? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

What's the matter fat bastard? You seem grouchy. Are you out Twinkies?

Is bate what you use when you go phishing?

Remember you started this grammar war with this post.

Talk about stupid topics- you just took the cake- this topic has nothing to with politics. You should have posted this fail of a thread in the Sandbox- or if you had access the ladies Powder Room. What a wuss you are!

By the way look at your title- do you not know when to use the word "to" vs "too"? Hey Rey you can't even spell "Maybe" what the hell is "mebbe"? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You can end it with a simple apology stating it was immature and stupid to point out grammar mistakes and typos. You should also apologize for eating the entire truckload of Twinkies.
  • WTF
  • 05-01-2017, 06:44 AM

You can end it with a simple apology stating it was immature and stupid to point out grammar mistakes and typos. Originally Posted by Budman
lustyladyboy needs to read this....that old cunt is the grammar and typo PoPo! He must have been a hall moniter all through his school years before he graduated to janitor!

Typical idiot jihad...
Typical idiot jihad... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YOU are being kinda tough on YOUR protégé LUBE, aren't ya assup ? Saying he's on jihad.