Reviews

When all posters/hobbyists/providers/participants/lurkers on any board:
1. mature mentally and emotionally,
2. respect others' anonymity, and
3. refrain from knit-picking reviews ....

I would consider posting reviews. In other words ....

when Hell freezes over.

It may come as a shock to some of the "fraternity-locker-room" mentality crowd that there actually ladies out there who don't want to be reviewed.

Unfortunately for some of them what they "want" doesn't matter to some of the "fraternity-locker-room" mentality crowd who feel the necessity to boast of their "prowess" and "conquests" even if it costs ladies their licenses and "civilian" life, acquaintances, and close ties to their family.
Reviews are great business boosters for fems starting out either in providing and/or starting out on this (or other) boards. It's a great way for them to get established, free advertising as well as it let's other potential clientele know what to expect (TCB/screening, physically, and BCD).

While there is not one complete answer, everything stated thus far is accurate depending on the provider. However, reviews are necessary for me to see a provider and I don't normally see newbies ("welcome" area providers) - too much that can and does go wrong. Even if they are on P411, if they don't have reviews, I don't see them. I don't have the time to waste.

In the end, it's up to the hobbyist to do due diligence/search and research. And, it's critical to learn how to "read" reviews (read between the lines, and don't ignore the obvious). For example, If she has a "bad attitude" in prior reviews, why would you expect differently?

Last thing, if a provider has a single "NO" review, I DON'T see her. I read the reviews to see why, but 9/10 a "NO" is an absolute "NO" for me.