Encounter: Bree

And finally, if it was her, she'd be my first choice. Because once a girl works with the cops they leave her alone. Whether it's flipping on John's or drug dealers.
Originally Posted by p9ter
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!

I dont go with anyone that fucked a few guys over to save her ass.
It was definitely her.

I called her around that time and they came knocking on my door.
I just handed them my attorneys card and had them call him. They never called him.

I was never with her but I did reach out at the time.

She needed to be picked up and I just dont have the time to pick her up, take her to a hotel, fuck and take her back home.

She met the doctor next to the pizza place (its in the report) She lives right next to it.

It was her, she is a disgusting little girl and if that is your thing I will laugh like hell when she gets busted again.

Last time I seen her she was on the side of 104 with two cop cars next to her.

Look for posts started by me and it will be right there.

Keep fucking with fire.
Put this little snitch out of business.
the cucks ...will defend this heart ...of gold funnel
That accusation has been brought up over and over again. But shes had lots of good reviews since then. Theres proof she's a good provider and just guesses she was involved in a bust.

But lets say it was her. Can you tell me one girl that wouldnt flip on strangers to save herself? You cant. Thats EVERY SINGLE ONE. So you dont want to take that chance? Stay home and fuck your wife, girlfriend, or hand.

Furthermore the article is clear. The girl didnt give names. A sting ad was placed. The guys answered an ad place by cops. Well no more Backpage.

And finally, if it was her, she'd be my first choice. Because once a girl works with the cops they leave her alone. Whether it's flipping on John's or drug dealers.

So can we please leave the poor girl alone and let her make a buck? This section is for reviews not for warnings. You don't like her hair up in a bun? Then have at it. But can we please drop this old news and move on? Originally Posted by p9ter
Holeeeeeee-faaaakin-shit.....

This has got to be the absolute worst WK post I have seen in recent memory. Maybe ever. Whew.

p9ter...if anyone is actually paying attention...you have done more damage to your credibility here than I could possibly do with anything I could add to this. I'll let your foolishness stand on its own. I'm just happy to give it a fresh bump fer ya...

Do gotta say one thing further, though....YEAH, we DO know one gal who didn't flip. And I'm sure that there are a bunch more credible ones that did not...we just didn't know about it. Most of your rationalizations above only apply to gals with serious..."issues." Now we know fer sure this one has them too. And that we ain't fuckin anybody yer fuckin....

• ISO
  • 07-13-2018, 11:39 AM
Do gotta say one thing further, though....YEAH, we DO know one gal who didn't flip. Originally Posted by rooster
I was thinking the same thing!
  • p9ter
  • 07-13-2018, 04:12 PM
My credibility is just fine. I brought Alanna and Ava to this board and I'll bring more, even though some of the trolls here don't deserve them.

And forgive me if I ignore your sage advice the next time I enjoy pounding Bree.

Cheers!
You shared a great,up and coming girl last summer Niccki Lew.As I said last summer.Life has taken a toll on her.At the time she was all you said.
My credibility is just fine. I brought Alanna and Ava to this board and I'll bring more, even though some of the trolls here don't deserve them.

And forgive me if I ignore your sage advice the next time I enjoy pounding Bree.

Cheers! Originally Posted by p9ter
Say hi to the Wayne county sheriff for me
She is the same one that held on to names and used them when she got busted.

Ontario, N.Y. (WHAM) - Six men were arrested in a prostitution bust Wednesday at a motel in Ontario, Wayne County.

Wayne County Sheriff's deputies got a tip from a person in Ontario about some suspicious activity in the Ontario area at the Budget Inn on Rt. 104.

Deputies found an ad on Backpage.com, which advertised a woman offering sex for money in the Ontario area.

Wayne County Sheriff's deputies, along with WayneNET, and Seneca County Sheriff’s Office set up a meeting with the woman, who was a heroin addict and told deputies she needed money for the drugs.

After being referred to substance abuse counseling services, the woman - who is not being named - agreed to help deputies arrest people who answered the ad posted online. The woman who posted the ad is currently awaiting in-patient placement.

Six men who answered the ad were arrested and charged with patronizing a person for prostitution in the 3rd degree.

Anyone that says it isnt her is kidding themselves.
Hope you use a drop phone and hide your plates when picking her up Originally Posted by Gotyour6
https://13wham.com/news/local/six-me...ute-in-ontario

Stay frosty fellas, better safe then sorry
Isn't that, what's his name???
What a financial hit for the dr. Holy crap lose you 15 yr job. Fucked with out bring fucked. Whew
My credibility is just fine. I brought Alanna and Ava to this board.....

Cheers! Originally Posted by p9ter
You shared a great,up and coming girl last summer Niccki Lew...... Originally Posted by alphonse1948
These ain't zackly makin us think p9ter is da man....

• p9ter
  • 07-14-2018, 10:25 AM
Nikki wasn't mine and i think she started herself as opposed to being eased into providing like Alanna and Ava.
Nikki wasn't mine and i think she started herself as opposed to being eased into providing like Alanna and Ava. Originally Posted by p9ter
I shy away from most pimped girls

Sir pimp, as I don't know ya mmmm pass
  • p9ter
  • 07-14-2018, 11:10 AM
Ha! Now I'm a pimp for picking up girls and writing first reviews?!

I'm out. Good luck fellows.
I'm out. Good luck fellows. Originally Posted by p9ter
donts lets yer ...plastic mans ...cock hits ya in the ass ...on the way outs