Antheifa is a bunch of racists that don't give a fuck about BLM...beating a black conservative to stop his free speech...

I have a whole thread dedicated to the marxist antifa. unfortunately, the mod closed it because it was too "hate" filled...

democratic party, a hate group?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2053714&page=1
#1 Black Lives Matter and Antifa are two different concepts. There may be some small overlap, but they are not the same groups.

#2 Antifa people may be Marxists, Anarchists, Nihilists, or nothing. Antifa is NOT a form of government. It is not a political party.

Anyone who violently attacks another person, should be arrested and prosecuted. Regardless of whether they are Antifa, Proud Boys, KKK, or unaffiliated.

Violence begets violence, nobody changes their mind, and everybody ends up dead.
#1 Black Lives Matter and Antifa are two different concepts. There may be some small overlap, but they are not the same groups.

Small overlap? Thats funny!

#2 Antifa people may be Marxists, Anarchists, Nihilists, or nothing. Antifa is NOT a form of government. It is not a political party.

Mostly correct! They are mainly a terroristic hate group

Anyone who violently attacks another person, should be arrested and prosecuted. Regardless of whether they are Antifa, Proud Boys, KKK, or unaffiliated.

Agreed! Wheres your outrage about the number of black on black crimes?

Violence begets violence, nobody changes their mind, and everybody ends up dead. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
ehhh Sometimes the sewers need to be cleansed

Violence begets violence, nobody changes their mind, and everybody ends up dead. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
ehhh Sometimes the sewers need to be cleansed Originally Posted by winn dixie

antifa is the new KKK. they attack and cancel anyone not supporting their "correct" world view. they're an expanded form of KKK, they just have more things to hate than the KKK did.
ehhh Sometimes the sewers need to be cleansed Originally Posted by winn dixie
He makes the most ASSinine statements and BELIEVES THEM!!
He makes the most ASSinine statements and BELIEVES THEM!! Originally Posted by bb1961
And to think hes allowed to vote?

Where is your outrage with these marxists who have assaulted many many innocent people, law enforcement personal and destroyed billions in property...it ain't the proud boys or KKK...I'll give you a hint...BLM and Antheifia...leftwing marxist ideology!!
Idk. I bet majority of Antifa sympathize with Osama Bin Laden.

Didn't they along with BLM actually protest the honoring of those who died on 9/11?

I think they must have ties with the Taliban.
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2020, 08:05 AM
Conservatives - no sense in trying to debate DPST's logically.

Adherence to the Constitution and rule of law is not in their narrative
DPST Violence is designed to destabilize America for their marxist revolution.

And Violence is the means and sometimes the end of their game.

They cannot see their hypocrisy - because they are blinded by their marxist narrative of the DPST's.

DPST's - as in Seattle, west Coast - and other DPST shithole cities - have set this country on a path to violent Civil War.

Stupid DPST's have bitten off more than they chew - the dilettante elitist little pampered white antiFa and OBLM violent arms of the DPST party will get their asses handed to them - and lots of piles of DPST bodies when they decide to start armed, insurrection.

From my cold dead hands - with many, many DPST body piles in front of me.

Hear me - stupid DPST's!
I am not alone! Or in fear of your narrative BullShit!
Your cold, dead, fat, stubby little hands, you mean, right, DOTY?

Check your PM’s, DOTY!
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2020, 08:13 AM
Triggered much - get some professional help

Poor DPST's!
faux canadajun in full stalker/troll mode this morning
Czech your PMs, DOTY.