What Would Be Your One Choice If You Only Had One Choice

There is nothing better in this world than a large-busted woman riding you cowgirl. So that would be my choice.
Vaginal (regular) Originally Posted by sketchball82
what he said
Was there suppose to be an "all of the above" answer?
Oral
Nope you have to pick one and from the look of things it seems like majority of everyone wants oral. Hmm I wonder why :mf_bluesbrot her:
Was there suppose to be an "all of the above" answer? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sharing is caring done have all the fun by yourself
The greatest love of all, is happening to me, learning to love myself, is the greatest love of all.

I'm so good in bed,
I'm proud to say,
I'm my own best lay.

All I need's a dirty magazine
And a little hand cream,
And I'm on my way. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Mish for sure. Giving and getting at the same. But just thinking of only being able to have one has made me want to do every other one right now. You know in case it ever becomes that way. Don't scare me like that.
  • lat
  • 10-19-2014, 12:49 AM
Omg. Oral!!!! Originally Posted by lemoncrush
Well mine would be you .....
Oral can feel like good pussy if its done right........plus if you can't keep a woody.......you can definitely keep one in oral. But if you still can't who cares......it feels good to get your dick sucked and licked.

Now if her pussy is wet and her kegel muscles can feel like hands when you inside........id say pussy. But I can go a life with just oral.....hands down.......

When you get old you might not be able to stir the gravy.......but you can alwayys lick the soon. (Bad grandpa lol)
Bad bad grandpa and i love it lol
Oral can feel like good pussy if its done right........plus if you can't keep a woody.......you can definitely keep one in oral. But if you still can't who cares......it feels good to get your dick sucked and licked.

Now if her pussy is wet and her kegel muscles can feel like hands when you inside........id say pussy. But I can go a life with just oral.....hands down.......

When you get old you might not be able to stir the gravy.......but you can alwayys lick the soon. (Bad grandpa lol) Originally Posted by gimme_that
I've always thought that oral was just a part of regular.
Oral
RCG, I love to see an ass bounce! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
And I love bouncing this booty on a hard cock..."regular" for me!
  • 10-19-2014, 02:20 PM
And I love bouncing this booty on a hard cock..."regular" for me! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I love it when a good woman is riding me getting her rocks off!

I also love it when I'm giving her oral and she grabs my hair and pushes my head more into her snatch!

I'm going with REGULAR SEX. It's great to be able to kiss, and suck on some great nipples while pumping away!
I love it when a good woman is riding me getting her rocks off!

I also love it when I'm giving her oral and she grabs my hair and pushes my head more into her snatch!

I'm going with REGULAR SEX. It's great to be able to kiss, and suck on some great nipples while pumping away! Originally Posted by 200K
Watching it slickened with juices and cream going in and out...awww yea!!