Gettysburg Address

Who is doing the breaking up? Originally Posted by WombRaider
COG can answer this for himself, but I suggest regular people do the breaking. Blood in the streets.

Credibility? On a hooker board? Originally Posted by WombRaider
if you don't value credibility here, why are you engaging in conversation here?
I answered your question, and proved you're a hypocrite. Double ass handed to you.
I answered your question, and proved you're a hypocrite. Double ass handed to you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah... I don't think you did, but whatever gets you to your next drink. I'm not a hypocrite, I'm realistic. And you never did answer who was going to break up those companies all commie style.
COG can answer this for himself, but I suggest regular people do the breaking. Blood in the streets.

if you don't value credibility here, why are you engaging in conversation here? Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Why wouldn't I engage in conversation here, because I don't care about credibility?
"Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide."

You know who said th0see words? A 29-year-old Abraham Lincoln. They've always stuck with me. If destruction be our lot, WE must be its author and finisher. Empires crumble from within. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But you defend lies and corruption in government. You are a either a hypocrite or a moron. My guess is both. Good day, sir!
But you defend lies and corruption in government. You are a either a hypocrite or a moron. My guess is both. Good day, sir! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't. I simply realize something you don't. Governments are run by human beings. We are fallible and weak. We are prone to lies and corruption. Perfection, while a noble goal, can never be attained.

The line you highlighted was Lincoln's, not mine. It simply means that when we fall, it will be from the inside out.
A real American... on D-Day June 6th 1944

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIqdcHbc8I

Ovendettas America... on June 6th 2015
Weekly Address: Celebrating Immigrant Heritage Month

I don't. I simply realize something you don't. Governments are run by human beings. We are fallible and weak. We are prone to lies and corruption. Perfection, while a noble goal, can never be attained.

The line you highlighted was Lincoln's, not mine. It simply means that when we fall, it will be from the inside out. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You have actively supported known liars and cheats in positions of power. You can lie to yourself all you want. You are the problem, and your ilk. You can't talk about our nation crumbling from within while supporting those taking sledgehammers to the foundations. To do so, makes you a liar and a hypocrite. Hypocrite.
You have actively supported known liars and cheats in positions of power. You can lie to yourself all you want. You are the problem, and your ilk. You can't talk about our nation crumbling from within while supporting those taking sledgehammers to the foundations. To do so, makes you a liar and a hypocrite. Hypocrite. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How have I actively supported anyone? You're the problem. You and the other 4 people who think that sitting on the sidelines pointing out all the ills is the way to get shit done.
That's just too stupid for a response.
That's just too stupid for a response. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's code for; I don't have an answer.
No. That's code for "You're an idiot."
No. That's code for "You're an idiot." Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pithy retort...
Go away. Nobody likes you.
Go away. Nobody likes you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That quit working after kindergarten.