Rtm button, pussy time out, and why I don't pound that foooking shidd....

Over 270 but I don't think its alot at all...I check on my uncles business. He's doing life in San Quentin and I report back...he looks out for me... He still calls shots though ;-) that's all...OK I'm out :-)
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 12:37 AM
^^you and Donald Trump Jr: trust fund babies. born with damn silver spoons in your mouths. well, sorta..

you get to keep all 270? if so, that's a helluva gig. sure beats the hell outta workin..
^^you and Donald Trump Jr: trust fund babies. born with damn silver spoons in your mouths. well, sorta..

you get to keep all 270? if so, that's a helluva gig. sure beats the hell outta workin.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
No more questions...go to bed...or fire up your Shine pro account
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 12:59 AM
^^sounds like a no. "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." indeed.

btw, my 2nd Ph. D. was in ebonics. That's why I can so seamlessly hop into my Shinepro persona/alternate handle. but wait, isn't Shinepro also Nubian Prince, or whatever he's calling himself these days? now, by the transitive property, I'm three handles. say it aint so. all hail the fuckery...
If you don't have the substance to withstand words on the net then you are in for a field day in this cruel world. I say take that button away and let the foooking inmates run the asylum!! We don't need the laws, popo, them folks to cry out for help. Man up or pus up or get caught in the stampede. That same way jj showed John Amos the door on good times...they foooks with me all the time. I don't care. Got cool rich homies, pus, drank, a home, car and I enjoy life evaday!!! Hell yeah, foooking right!! Originally Posted by shinepro
I gotta say it. You complain about trolls but yet here you are in the Lions Den. You start these useless threads and you're not going to get any backlash? Be real with yourself. Stop posting useless ass threads!
Px s astsr
Px is a star
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 04:50 AM
^^shine i'm just a regular joe punching the time clock n tryin to make it. i aint no gangsta rock star..
Two peas in a pod
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 10:53 AM
^^ shine may be a rockstar. just sayin i aint. what about you? are you a rockstar?
Oh for the love of fuck.

Its PUSS... if you're chasing pus, well... you have issues my friend.

Puss in Boots. Puss in heels. Hell, puss in the club. All are markedly better than pus, which means you probably have some explaining to do.
Did someone mention PUS ?
Oh for the love of fuck.

Its PUSS... if you're chasing pus, well... you have issues my friend.

Puss in Boots. Puss in heels. Hell, puss in the club. All are markedly better than pus, which means you probably have some explaining to do. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

They might be into pus, not judging.