A question for bigkotex, eva, cbj7 and the other Dimtards in this forum

• Doove
  • 08-19-2013, 04:10 AM
You failed. Again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
In other words, no matter what gets posted, your entire "rebuttal" will be "you failed"...as it often is.

Speaking of "failed"...
Ancestry:
Welsh, French, Scottish, Native American, English; Hillary Clinton's paternal grandfather Hugh Rodham was born in 1879 in Northumberland, England and immigrated to Pennsylvania to work at the Scranton Lace Company. Her maternal great-grandparents, the Howells, were immigrants from England and settled in California. Her maternal grandmother, Della Murray migrated from Canada to Illinois and married secondly to Max Rosenberg who was born in Russia in 1901.

OK - she's not so bad. I had to laugh that in 1964 she was "surprised" that women weren't allowed to be astronauts. This wealthy daughter of privilege probably babysat Mexican migrants children for about 10 minutes, just to get it on her resume.
In other words, no matter what gets posted, your entire "rebuttal" will be "you failed"...as it often is.... Originally Posted by Doove
Sounds a lot better than some of these obsessive posts about ...

..handling someone's ass ... (back to them) .... sounds creepy and ... well ... you know!

I don't know about some of you guys ... asses, balls, cocks, ...

.... you all get obsessed it seems with guys' body parts ...

Carry on Gnad ... sounds like they need to relocate to California.
  • CJ7
  • 08-19-2013, 09:36 AM
Sounds a lot better than some of these obsessive posts about ...

..handling someone's ass ... (back to them) .... sounds creepy and ... well ... you know!

I don't know about some of you guys ... asses, balls, cocks, ...

.... you all get obsessed it seems with guys' body parts ...

Carry on Gnad ... sounds like they need to relocate to California. Originally Posted by LexusLover

you failed.
CJ, how many times do you have to be told? Hillary voted for those wars, spending, and deaths. The Constitution (and backed up by the War Powers Act) says a president doesn't declare war, Congress declares war. Once voted into action the president becomes Commander in Chief (which he is anyway) of the wartime military. You should be blaming all this on people like Hillary, Kerry, and Edwards but you are not a honest person.

If you actually read books on Hillary instead of using your daily Hillary update for cut and paste you would have already known that Hillary's Jewish connection was a great aunt who was pretty much kicked out of the family for marrying a Jewish man. Hillary has NO Jewish connection other than bigotry.

I would like to find out who Chelsea's father really is. She is certainly her mother's daughter but Bill has said many times to his victims that he is shooting blanks. Even if he weren't shooting blanks (I believe Bill on this) imagine the statistical odds. He bangs Hillary (or so we've been told) and he rings her bell ONCE but all the times that he has strayed (and they agree that he does not use protection) and not once! Incredible odds unless he was, or is, banging Hillary about five times a day, every day. The woman would never get any conspiracies started.
  • CJ7
  • 08-19-2013, 10:25 AM
CJ, how many times do you have to be told? Hillary voted for those wars, spending, and deaths. The Constitution (and backed up by the War Powers Act) says a president doesn't declare war, Congress declares war. Once voted into action the president becomes Commander in Chief (which he is anyway) of the wartime military. You should be blaming all this on people like Hillary, Kerry, and Edwards but you are not a honest person.

If you actually read books on Hillary instead of using your daily Hillary update for cut and paste you would have already known that Hillary's Jewish connection was a great aunt who was pretty much kicked out of the family for marrying a Jewish man. Hillary has NO Jewish connection other than bigotry.

I would like to find out who Chelsea's father really is. She is certainly her mother's daughter but Bill has said many times to his victims that he is shooting blanks. Even if he weren't shooting blanks (I believe Bill on this) imagine the statistical odds. He bangs Hillary (or so we've been told) and he rings her bell ONCE but all the times that he has strayed (and they agree that he does not use protection) and not once! Incredible odds unless he was, or is, banging Hillary about five times a day, every day. The woman would never get any conspiracies started. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
how many times do you need to be reminded of the exact circumstances of the Iraq war and the lies that were told to get us there?
Timmie really does like to lie. No one has said, other than you timmie, that Hillary was the most important young lawyer at the Watergate hearings. What was said by me and some others is that Hillary conducted herself poorly. Described by her boss as being disrespectful, deceitful, and generaly dishonest. As to her importance and interest, how many others members of the Watergate committee are running for president? What she said, did, and wrote is important for us to know. You don't want to know and give us another cut and paste. Go back to sleep Timmie and stay in the well until after the next election.
  • CJ7
  • 08-19-2013, 10:34 AM
Timmie really does like to lie. No one has said, other than you timmie, that Hillary was the most important young lawyer at the Watergate hearings. What was said by me and some others is that Hillary conducted herself poorly. Described by her boss as being disrespectful, deceitful, and generaly dishonest. As to her importance and interest, how many others members of the Watergate committee are running for president? What she said, did, and wrote is important for us to know. You don't want to know and give us another cut and paste. Go back to sleep Timmie and stay in the well until after the next election. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Hillary isn't a candidate for POTUS, surely you can demonstrate some sort of relevance to your inane yammering "young lawyer" 40 YEARS AGO.
And by the way tiny Gnad boy....what has your favorite candidate, whoever that idiot might be..... done lately?

Eat shit. Originally Posted by timpage
S/he didn't let anyone in the State Department get killed. That's one (or four) up on Hildabeast.

how many times do you need to be reminded of the exact circumstances of the Iraq war and the lies that were told to get us there? Originally Posted by CJ7
How many times do you need to be reminded that your POV on this matter is a demonstrable lie, liar.
Someone had better tell Hillary that CJ says she is not a candidate. Then there be a meeting kind of like Al Capone dealing with someone who crossed him.
  • CJ7
  • 08-19-2013, 12:46 PM
Someone had better tell Hillary that CJ says she is not a candidate. Then there be a meeting kind of like Al Capone dealing with someone who crossed him. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

someone better tell me when she announced she was a candidate
The right wing nuts have already announced for her.
In other words, no matter what gets posted, your entire "rebuttal" will be "you failed"...as it often is.

Speaking of "failed"... Originally Posted by Doove
Hardly. Did you read his post? Completely? You obviously didn't read my rebuttal. Did he post what Hillary was going to do during her Presidential term?

What happened to you Doofus? You aren't even phoning it in anymore. (which is another way of saying you failed, again.)

The right wing nuts have already announced for her. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What? Bigkotex is the person announcing for her. He doesn't even have the guts to post in this thread. I'd give Eva an F- but it would raise his GPA.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2013, 08:48 PM
I'd give Eva an F- but it would raise his GPA. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I gotta admit that was kinda funny.
Can I say this preemptively?

WAHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHH!

Go get laid, shitheads. Obviously the woman will make you far less secure than the Negro!