May 4th Open/Closed

Please ban fruitty for lying Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
We don't ban members for lying.

Now, let's have a civil sharing of information.

Originally Posted by scorpio31
All of this is from trusted sources thank you very much Scorpio hobbyistinOmaha and redwing
buy a subscription to RubMaps.ch if you don’t believe me. I will be updating the list periodically. Sunshine Spa 78th and Dodge next to the car dealership and Green Continental Massage 127th and Q Street will be opening soon both give happy endings one gives blow jobs

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Can u ban them for just spamming garbage out there just to do it? This person constantly post crap on other sites.
And how do you know they are opening soon? Sunshine Spa is open. I called there
So everyone has to weara mask? I'm out until that changes.
So everyone has to weara mask? I'm out until that changes. Originally Posted by Grubman44
Yeah the governor has made that a requirement, same for barbers and beauty salons.

Expect the same in Iowa’s when they reopen.
79th and Dodge Asian Massage can see it from Dodge Street is giving happy endings.
North of dodge.
They open until like 1am so late night hand jobs

Don’t forget 108th and Q is still giving happy endings next to Blue Moon Fitness

120th and Pacific Kung Fu Massage is giving happy endings
79th and Dodge Asian Massage can see it from Dodge Street is giving happy endings.
North of dodge.
They open until like 1am so late night hand jobs

Don’t forget 108th and Q is still giving happy endings next to Blue Moon Fitness

120th and Pacific Kung Fu Massage is giving happy endings Originally Posted by PassionFruityyy
So you’re standing out next to Dodge street and watching?
Sunshine Spa 78th and Dodge OFFICIALLY OPEN POPULAR HAPPY ENDING HAND JOBS

OOOOOOPEN
I’ve been to most of these places and haven’t had that luck.
I’ve been to most of these places and haven’t had that luck. Originally Posted by Hungjury
You are correct there is some inaccurate information here. All of these places do not give out HJ’s.
Popular happy ending spots:

Sunshine Spa 78th and Dodge Omaha - went there last night hot thin girl working I plan on going to the other one this weekend:

108th and Q behind Taco Bell South West Corner Roxbury street Omaha

120th and Pacific Kung Fu Massage Omaha
ALL feature cute girls

Green Continental massage 127th and Q street Opening soon. (Maybe this weekend)

I also heard that Hong Massage on Broadway street Council Bluffs is giving happy endings- probably have to call in beforehand
It has already been established by week known and respected members of our community that 108th and Q does not have extras, nor does Sunshine. Fruity is an attention seeking troll who has invaded from sipsap.
It has already been established by week known and respected members of our community that 108th and Q does not have extras, nor does Sunshine. Fruity is an attention seeking troll who has invaded from sipsap. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
They actually both do

108th and Q

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...#review-997197

Sunshine massage 78th and Dodge

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...#review-994942

Confirmed and valid by respected members of the community.
You can lie on rub maps just as easily as on here