Why does one become a hobbyist? Why does one become a provider?

• Brot
  • 05-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Wait till you get busted for solicitation. Stand before a judge. Have to report to a probation officer that despises sex offenders and wants to throw every hurdle they can in front of you. Should be shame enough for you.
I'm in it for the sex, smiles, and discretion.
1. It allows intimacy without the commitment. Pretty intuitive. Everyone has a different and personal basis for the need, but all of us need that connection without being long term. At its core, most of us like to get busy without all the ancillary issues.

2. There is a mystery to finally meeting a provider for the first time which is hard to duplicate. The excitement, the anticipation of meeting a lady knowing where the evening will, it is the ultimate blind date.

3. Repeat visits are all about the chemistry that was developed in the first go around.
So many reason to be a hobbiest for me:
- Low drama
- high pleasure
- time when I want it
- privacy when I need it
- No confusion for my kids as a single parent

Do I want love and a wife someday, yes... but do I have time for someone or can someone understand my kids come first always... probably not. Heres to the next 12 years of hobbiest activity, or until someone ties me down with all the right answers.
Sex and Money.
  • b2pop
  • 05-02-2014, 11:15 AM
The girls at the bars get all bent out of shape when I hit em up and ask if I can cum in their mouth. So I ask here. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I don't have time for that shit. Wish I did just don't.
I was told to get off my butt and get a hobby. Originally Posted by Jarvis
+1. That is awesome!!!
Really I hobby for the convenience. I don't have time to waist between work and family life. I need a for sure thing. Any free time is spent at strip clubs bc that satisfies my need to hunt/chase women which I can't do in the RW.
I am getting older and decided I would be damned if I would die without having experienced more ladies and tasted more different sweet kisses. I missed so much while I was younger. I had neither the looks or confidence to gather rose pedals. I then had obligations and business to run. Now in my last years I have the time, confidence and money. If the body will keep up I will make up for lost time.
I hate bars, I am not anti-social but I'm not a social butterfly. Apparently asian women don't like 6'4" 290 pound guys (but I love them). I do like variety and I don't want commitment right now.

If the right one came along I'd drop the hobby in a heartbeat though.
I became a provider because I have an abnormally high sex drive. I absolutely love sex..think about it all of the time..
I also have a great mainstream job that I do from home and this is a bit of spice to my afternoon
I started hobbying because wifey wasn't putting out enough, and didn't seem to have as much time for me as her friends and family

After I had hobbied for about a year, I really like the
1. NSA
2. providers will do what wife wont and do it better
3. variety...I love to have sex with young attractive women of all races.
4. easier to schedule...I get some pussy when I want it...not just when wife has time or "feels" like it
5. In spite of my looks the good providers fuck me like I'm Brad Pitt.

I am always thankful and respectful of providers because even though I am paying for it, they provided me with company and pleasure that I simply can't get any other way. I have tried that sugar daddy shit, and office fuck buddy. IMHO the hobby is better.
Well said Gladius and Diddleman. Well said.