Encounter: Ash tray Layla

• signa
  • 05-03-2021, 10:23 AM
what kind of damages? To you or your vehicle or phone? Not using private tags as this is vital info to anyone on the board. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
I agree, but seems he is not premium might be a problem. Zenon should put up a review or at least a warning in co-ed?
Aaaand now that violence has been brought into light I imagine most people (here) will stop seeing her Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Bahahaha
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I was also just attacked by some one as I was leaving her apartment
Which proves my previous sarcastic bahahaha. Pussy ain't worth injury.
She's been taking creampies from dudes for years. I don't understand why, all of a sudden, she thinks that robbing guys is a better option.
To be fair, not so sure its her as much as her boyfriend regarding the theft. She was once a great good-time, anything goes, outcall girl... now its all in call and restricted. I wonder why. I posted a review of an encounter and got some flack from what I assumed was the boyfriend because she was up for stuff she doesn't let him do. Or it was her White Knight. I'm not saying she isn't in on it, but I think the boyfriend is behind it.
  • Typo
  • 05-09-2021, 03:24 PM
If she's letting him know when she has appointments knowing what he might do, then she's 100% in on it.
He must be a standup guy to let you get your session in before attacking you though. Or not very bright. Letting you fuck his girl first.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I was also just attacked by some one as I was leaving her apartment Originally Posted by jfaigen
Well she’s saying that she got a pfa on him, but they both smoke hats, every person in that dwelling does. Regarding the pfa, that’s probably a lie but if she did file one on him, it’s only a piece of paper and he’s going where he knows money will be
He says he will pay for damages he has 2 days. Originally Posted by Zenon
They’re addict, I highly doubt he’ll pay anyone but their dealer.
  • signa
  • 05-10-2021, 11:04 AM
  • Zenon
  • 05-12-2021, 08:53 PM
To the car. No pay from what they promised for damages don’t mess with these people a threat now as well.
Time to turn the play around on them.
Shes been a scam artist for years. Her friend too.