Question about other clubs

The club scene in Dallas is as bad as it's ever been.
Totally agree about BDD. I think on a day like Thursday evenings there’s some nice talent. But at daytime it’s like not great for a while now
Totally agree about BDD. I think on a day like Thursday evenings there’s some nice talent. But at daytime it’s like not great for a while now Originally Posted by henryroscoe
Yeah the most attractive girls work at night, the A team. Friday and Saturday nights are crazy but its a vibe lol. Its best to find you a go to bartender and 1-2 regulars and you're good.

it's usually is crowded which I don't mind but its mainly the old mascot for the Cleveland baseball team, the ...ians. They come in packs, and block all the walkways, creep in the dance area, don't tip etc. Just have to manuever around them on weekend nights
To old to be out after dark at BDD! Since I cannot pack at a bar I rather just stay at home! Night, drunk little peckers and nude girls is not the best mix
Nah weekend nights are probably the worst to be @BDD because girls know they have 10 others to strike a deal with. Morning/Afternoon may work but evenings are a rip off
also have to ask, I assume most of you guys are older or retired??

Most of the BDD reviews are day time I noticed. Because how do you guys get there that early or do you just go on a lunch break or something as others like myself are working (I wfh) a typical 9-5 and can't make it that early on the regular.
I am older 3/4 retired but can really take off when I want! Just working to add to my hobby fund. "SO" is not interested in Sex anymore but I am not ready to call it done! So I work for my hobby fund. Play with the funds in the market to make it grow! 30% return so far this year